You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 18, 2016 8:14 pm  #1

Does this turn anyone else on?

One thing I really love is feeling a woman crying through her belly. It turns me on so much to hug a sobbing woman and feel her abdominal muscles clenching and shaking and twitching and heaving as they squeeze the sobs and emotion out of her core.
And when she's sobbing really hard and runs completely out of breath, and she takes a sharp, sudden gasping breath that comes out sounding like a hiccuping squeak, and I feel her belly inflate and kiss back against mine before it begins to massage and caress me again with the rhythm of her sobs. One of my absolute biggest turn ons.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

March 19, 2016 5:20 pm  #2

Re: Does this turn anyone else on?

Yes, it can turn me on but it's not my main focus. It's odd, although I've see quite a number of women in tears over the years and a few have been very upset and sobbing I've not hugged many woman while they have cried that hard. Combination of opportunity and not knowing the person well enough.

​I did hug a woman I used to work with many years ago and she was sobbing, completely breaking her heart - I had my arm around her shoulders (she was much shorter than me) and I could feel her shoulders shake. But, it was not her stomach I felt pressing against me as she sobbed it was her breasts! She was quite well endowed and  could feel them press against my chest as she cried. I also remember seeing a woman cry, sobbing loudly - let you described above, running out of breath and making huge gasp for air! She was very slim and wore a tight top, I noticed her stomach was heaving in and out as she cried. But where I've experienced this the most is with my wife - it's someone were intimate crying is most likely to occur with. We have been lying in bed were she has been crying and I've held her naked and felt her body including her stomach shake and press onto mine! But it is rare as she is more of a tears type crier which I like ;o) But similar to this, and something that turns me on so much - just thinking about it turns me on - and I've spoken about this a few times over the years on the forum is making love to a woman while she is crying!!The reason for her tears is complicated but they were not sad tears, but we were making love, she was on top and she started crying. Being a tears guy, watching her arch her back and see tears flow down her neck between her breasts was incredible. But also feeling her ragged breathing and small sobs from insider her was mind blowing! I could feel her tighten around me as she sobbed - amazing!!

March 19, 2016 5:54 pm  #3

That last bit is definitely true. You can feel a woman sobbing from the inside, and it's a delight.

March 19, 2016 7:21 pm  #4

Not necessarily that specific, but I see an appeal in what's called the "heaving sobs". This is where the crying is deep and breathy and makes body, especially the chest, heave up and down. This is especially true if the only sound you can hear is the heavy, ragged breath as she sobs - but she doesn't actually make any vocal sounds. I guess that's similar to what you're saying.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

March 19, 2016 8:05 pm  #5

Yes, forceful sobs are the best. Nothing quite the feeling the force of her emotions coming out.

On another site, I once told the story of how I consoled a female friend. It's happened a few times between us and she cries with great force - deep sobs that wrack her whole body. And she breathes with throaty, guttural gasps that make her belly flutter in such a sexy way.

I'm very fortunate to be one of the only people she cries in front of.

Last edited by NeedHerSobs (March 19, 2016 8:06 pm)

March 21, 2016 2:48 pm  #6

My interest in crying initially was non-sexual, I just liked watching tears roll down other girls' faces. The more time I've spent on this forum the more sexual it has become for me. One of the first things that really turned me on about women crying is feeling their sobbing breaths against my cheek while I was hugging them. What you're describing is actually the second thing that I started to love. I like it most when my wife is lying on her back and sobbing; a lot of times that lets me see her breasts moving up and down as well as her belly flutter like you described. Unfortunately, when she's crying that hard while lying on her back she is usually genuinely upset and doesn't want to be touched. Whenever she cries during foreplay or romantic situations it's usually very gentle weeping that doesn't involve intense, whole-body heaving, so I haven't yet experienced what Tearhunter describes. But I agree, Feeling someone sob against you is amazing.

March 21, 2016 4:32 pm  #7

Wow Truffle what you describe sounds really nice. My wife has small breasts (perfect in my opinion but small) so there is not a lot of movement in this area when she is crying - although there must be some so I'll need to look out for it next time. You've mentioned a few times on the forum that you and your wife cry during romantic situations and foreplay - that sounds so hot! Shedding tears together during an intimate moment is so amazing - do your tears (when one or both of you are crying) feature in your foreplay - e.g. kiss them away, wipe them away etc...

March 21, 2016 10:09 pm  #8

truffle wrote:

I like it most when my wife is lying on her back and sobbing; a lot of times that lets me see her breasts moving up and down as well as her belly flutter like you described. Unfortunately, when she's crying that hard while lying on her back she is usually genuinely upset and doesn't want to be touched.

That sounds beautiful, but that would be torture for me. To see a woman heaving with sobs and not being able to feel it.

March 23, 2016 3:51 pm  #9

NeedHerSobs wrote:

One thing I really love is feeling a woman crying through her belly. It turns me on so much to hug a sobbing woman and feel her abdominal muscles clenching and shaking and twitching and heaving as they squeeze the sobs and emotion out of her core.
And when she's sobbing really hard and runs completely out of breath, and she takes a sharp, sudden gasping breath that comes out sounding like a hiccuping squeak, and I feel her belly inflate and kiss back against mine before it begins to massage and caress me again with the rhythm of her sobs. One of my absolute biggest turn ons.

I am same as you, only I am interested in man crying. But, I get what you mean.

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

March 24, 2016 3:22 am  #10

Kleo wrote:

I am same as you, only I am interested in man crying. But, I get what you mean.

What do you suppose it is about it that appeals so much?

Board footera