You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 23, 2016 3:26 pm  #1

Maybe related but possibly worse?

I'm discovering these days it seems that as well as crying I'm also drawn to, hmm...I guess you could call it vulnerability, weakness,  and/or shame.  For example, I'm finding its endearing to me if an already moderately attractive guy (mainly guy, guess it could apply to a girl sometimes as well) is struggling with :
-Some kind of addiction
-self injurous behavior
-shameful secret
-abusive past

Realizing this kind of stuff makes me want someone kind of makes me feel bad, like some of this can be awful stuff and here I am getting excited about it? That seems even worse than enjoying crying.

Can anyone relate?  Am I horrible? lol

Maybe it's because all these things make someone more likely to cry? Ha

May 9, 2016 5:28 am  #2

Re: Maybe related but possibly worse?

You are not horrible. I like those things in fictional characters, but I've found that in real life they only cause drama and pain.

But yeah, unless you're actively trying to harm others to feed your fetish, you are not a bad person.

May 9, 2016 7:19 pm  #3

I guess I mainly "like" it in fictional characters as well. 

In real life, I think it would initially draw me to someone with the intention of "fixing " them.  I know enough that I wouldn't want those issues ongoing in a relationship.

May 10, 2016 3:18 am  #4

With male fictional characters I can definitely relate to the "shameful secret" and "abusive past" ones.  These pretty much have to bring the guy to tears, though, for me to be interested. 

May 31, 2016 4:53 am  #5

Amen!!

Even in my short time, I have come to realize that in real life, broken men usually can't be fixed. You just wind up with a lot of pain and heartache. But that's just my two cents.

August 11, 2016 4:12 pm  #6

I've had my share of heartache and pain, even feeling broken. What really helped was discovering I'm not as alone as I thought I was.

April 26, 2017 1:52 am  #7

I can relate.  My husband was a broken bird when we were first together.  He suffered with depression and an eating disorder.  Even so, it took seven years before he could fully cry in front of me. I would hold him and feel really good that he was letting it out, because it seemed like this would help him heal. In some ways he did, and in some ways he didn't.  It wasn't always an easy marriage and we've had two separations.  I'm not sure where we're going at this point, but we're talking openly and honestly about our wants and desires.  I opened up to him about my fetish today and I think he understands, vaguely...but at least I don't feel judged.  He's actually the first person I felt safe crying deeply in front of. The only problem is, he doesn't hold me the way I wish he would. He comforts me, but eventually finds something else to do.  Lol.  Oh well.  But yes, back to your topic, I do find myself turned on by drama.  The more, the better.  It's not something I'm always comfortable with, nor does it bring lasting good results, unless a person heals and can move forward in a healthy way.  I guess the intensity of strong emotions is what keeps me feeling alive.  Since strong emotions also include happiness, however, I guess I'm not a bad person lol.  

Last edited by La Llorona (April 26, 2017 1:55 am)

"People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long." --Johnny Depp
"Cry to me...let it come, let it bleed...reach in and get it, and set it free." --Heart

January 10, 2019 7:27 pm  #8

Communication with people is something that you learn as you go. Some people are simply natural and that doesnt mean that you are worse than anyone else. Just try to relax when in company and spend time with people and you will feel more comfortable in time.

October 13, 2019 11:01 am  #9

I dont have much info on them, but we were looking at getting one recently and around here everything was overpriced and needed a grand or two put into it. Went to look at 4 or so and never even go to the test drive.

Good luck though, I love the look of them.

Board footera