You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 28, 2016 7:36 pm  #1

Victims of the McKamey Manor

So I just heard about the world's most extreme haunted attraction. This is not one of those haunted houses where actors in Halloween costumes make loud noises around you. I just watched some of the experiences on YouTube. The purpose is to experience real terror, which means they straight up torture you. I'm dead serious about that. I saw various water based punishments, getting drenched in blood, being tied up and gagged, having bugs & snakes put on you, being forced to eat disgusting things, being manhandled and plenty of other charming stuff.

The reason I'm talking about this here is because there's a lot of crying in these videos. The guests gave consent for this experience, but they get totally overwhelmed. I've also heard that there's no safe word, which means you're stuck there for the duration of 4 to 7 hours. Yes, THAT long. If this is true, then it's more hardcore than bondage. Of course, the only thing stopping it from being a straight up BDSM experience is the lack of any sexuality.

So if you can stomach it, take a look.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

April 28, 2016 11:37 pm  #2

Re: Victims of the McKamey Manor

Nope. Nope nope nope nope. I experience pretty vivid nightmares as it is, and this would screw me up for weeks. Not even gonna look.

May 8, 2016 8:57 pm  #3

Re: Victims of the McKamey Manor

Who on earth would submit themselves to this

Board footera