You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 24, 2016 3:12 am  #1

Who Have You Told and How?

I guess this is a corollary from the other recent thread. 

For those of you who've opened up about your dacryphilia, who have you told and how did you broach the subject?

The first person I ever tried to hint it to was the girl I dated in the latter part of college. I mentioned how I would like to make her orgasm to the point of tears during sex, and a few other things, but never really came out and said it. She may have picked up on it after a while, but it never really went anywhere, and I was reluctant to come right out explicitly.

At one point after college, I wound up talking to my old high school sweetheart again and going on a few dates with her. I never told her that I liked it, but during one discussion, the subject of crying during sex came up, and she admitted to having done it once. We never wound up hooking up again, but I loved how she cried so much. Good memories. 

I really opened up for the first time to a close female friend who was very much into fetish exploration and experimenting. It basically boiled down to me telling her that it was very frustrating finding a partner whom I felt comfortable about with some of my preferences, and she naturally asked what my preferences were. Our discussions were fairly explicit, but we never tried anything, and eventually wound up having a falling out a few years back. 

The first women I've really got to talk about this AND actually do things with were women I met on the internet. The girl from California was actually the first, and we began chatting after I made a comment about how much I enjoy the idea of make-them-cry-then-comfort-them on another forum. It intrigued her and things went from there. Since then, I've been lucky. It's been something of a snowball effect with a number of my closer lady friends. I guess I'm lucky to be surrounded by many cool people. They all just look at it and go, "oh, he's such a wacky guy with all his quirky hobbies!"

What about you guys?

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

June 25, 2016 9:49 am  #2

Re: Who Have You Told and How?

A year ago when I first discovered the term for it and realized it was a thing I ended up telling my husband,  mainly cause I was so so in awe that it had a name and I wasn't alone in this vague pull I'd had toward witnessing  crying my entire life.

I kind of said "omg I think I have a fetish I never realized " and described how I finally discovered it. He was mildly amused and sort of teased me about it a few times  immediately after. 

Which made me realize I didn't really want him knowing,  even though the teasing wasn't extreme I still prefer to just not have him aware at all because it's not something I want to incorporate into my relationship. 

It's more something private I do on my own in terms of movies/tv, and much more about  emotional fuzzies (rarely sexual )

Anyway I think he might have forgotten lol. Hasn't been discussed in a long time

July 2, 2016 1:50 pm  #3

I've told my wife (we weren't married yet), but only after I initially suspected that she had the same fetish. I was wrong, and her fetish is tangentially related but different. I ended up telling her while she was crying and reading Harry Potter book 7. A tear had rolled down her cheek, and I kissed it, and she was a bit taken aback because I usually don't interrupt her while she's reading, and then we just had a straightforward conversation about it.

I've told a previous girlfriend in a very straightforward manner, and she seemed okay with it but also seemed to cry less afterward. Go figure.

July 11, 2016 10:36 am  #4

I always wonder how you manage to open up about this subject like nothing and most people seem to be cool about it..
Or how some of you even meet (random) partners with a similar thing??

In the place of the world where I live a crying fetish still ain't a part of the reality, so it's quite difficult to talk about it to (terrestrial) people...

July 11, 2016 5:57 pm  #5

Netsoy wrote:

I always wonder how you manage to open up about this subject like nothing and most people seem to be cool about it..
Or how some of you even meet (random) partners with a similar thing??

In the place of the world where I live a crying fetish still ain't a part of the reality, so it's quite difficult to talk about it to (terrestrial) people...

I have a lot of open minded friends. Obviously I don't shoot off about it just anywhere, but you might be surprised how adventurous some people are. A lot of my close friends are exploratory, and I know quite a few swingers and fetishists of all kinds. It's a big happy harem.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

July 21, 2016 3:28 am  #6

I've never told anyone, but I consider telling my boyfriend about it occasionally.  I never do, though, because I feel it would either lead to him feeling more comfortable with crying in front of me or just never crying in front of me again, and I'm not willing to risk the latter happening.  He'll have to just happen upon asking me the right questions if he's going to find this out.

Board footera