You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 21, 2012 4:44 am  #1

Crying Dreams

I had a dream last night which involved female crying which I would like to share.

I was in the staff room at work when a girl from another floor came in with her friends. She sat opposite me and taking my hands in hers started to recite a poem. Shortly after she'd started she said 'Oh no, I'm going to start crying now', and she did. A total of eight tears ran down her cheeks while she continued saying her poem in four batches of two. It was always one down the left followed by one down the right.

It was so vivid, I wanted to post it.

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

February 21, 2012 9:00 am  #2

Re: Crying Dreams

I don't know why, but it's definitely a turn on when a woman says she's going to cry before starting to cry. Especially if she bursts out sobbing right after.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

February 21, 2012 3:09 pm  #3

Even better is if you have an opportunity to wipe away any tears

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

February 22, 2012 12:19 am  #4

Hmm, yeah, I think it's a turn-on if a guy announces he's going to cry.  Definitely.  And an "oh no" preceding the announcement makes it even hotter. 

Sounds like a great dream.

Last edited by woundedpuppy (February 22, 2012 12:20 am)

February 28, 2012 8:18 pm  #5

I've actually had a couple crying dreams in the last two nights.
In the first one, a professor was handing back papers, and this sort of tough guy in my class got an F. His eyes were really wet and a couple tears came out, and he wiped at them. Then I went outside and found my (very attractive) female friend sobbing on the phone. I went up to her and hugged her. I didn't really notice tears, but she was crying hard.
Last night, I was watching/in one of the lord of the rings movies, and a mix between legolas and my ex-boyfriend was curled up on the floor and crying. I was lying next to him, comforting him and thinking, "Why don't I remember this part of the movie? This is great!" He shed a lot of tears, the pillow had a big wet spot when he got up (one of my favorite things).

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

February 28, 2012 11:31 pm  #6

Have you ever seen this attractive female friend cry in real life? Details, if you have

February 29, 2012 9:27 pm  #7

Nope, never have

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

April 10, 2012 6:50 pm  #8

Last night I dreamed that I was watching a movie. It was a Mad Max-ish post-apocalyptic film, and the main hero was a young woman. In one "scene", the girl lay on her back and started to cry. She put her hand over her eyes and her bottom lip curled downwards. Then she started to let out sobs, but her lip was no longer bulging. I remember thinking - WTF? She looked a lot like a very attractive girl at my local post office. Especially, she had her rather amazing plump lips.

April 16, 2012 10:36 pm  #9

TorNorth, that sounds like a good dream! I love when someone covers his or her eyes (leaving the mouth exposed) while beginning to sob.

I had a hot dream last night about my boyfriend crying. It took place in several parts. First, we were in a car, and he was sobbing against my shoulder. He first hid his face in my shoulder, but then he lifted his head and I could see his curled mouth and several thick streaks of tears on his cheeks. Then, later in the dream, we were lying on our bed, and he was sobbing quite loudly in my arms. Everything was very realistic, which was nice.

April 16, 2012 11:15 pm  #10

carrotcake wrote:

TorNorth, that sounds like a good dream! I love when someone covers his or her eyes (leaving the mouth exposed) while beginning to sob.

I had a hot dream last night about my boyfriend crying. It took place in several parts. First, we were in a car, and he was sobbing against my shoulder. He first hid his face in my shoulder, but then he lifted his head and I could see his curled mouth and several thick streaks of tears on his cheeks. Then, later in the dream, we were lying on our bed, and he was sobbing quite loudly in my arms. Everything was very realistic, which was nice.

Damn. How lucky is it that your dream, so to speak, comes true? 

Board footera