You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 20, 2016 6:44 pm  #1

Just sobbed

Some issues were overwhelming me, and I just sobbed harder than I have in a long time.

My BF and I had a discussion about some things that I've been upset about, and then he had to leave for a meeting. I shed a few tears during our discussion, but when he walked out the door, I just felt lonely and as if our conversation was unfinished (not his fault; he really did have to go). I usually prefer crying with him, but I just couldn't hold it in. I went upstairs to the bedroom, curled up under the covers, and sobbed. At first, it was a few silent sobs, but it gradually became more intense. I was doing a lip curl for sure, and my shoulders and belly were shaking with each sob. I'd say there were fifteen seconds between breaths during the hardest sobs.

I calmed down a bit and wiped my tears, but then it occurred to me that perhaps I should try to push out a few more and record myself (something I've always wanted to actually do but never really been able to). I went downstairs, took out my phone, and got four minutes of intermittent sobs. I've never watched my actual crying before, and it was very arousing.

I'd be willing to post the audio from the video, if anyone is interested. I don't really want to share the full video or actual screenshots, but perhaps I'll work up the courage to post a close-up of my mouth or some such!

September 20, 2016 7:17 pm  #2

Re: Just sobbed

I would love to hear/see what you recorded. Sounds hot as hell.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

September 20, 2016 7:18 pm  #3

A close up of your mouth (and chin) would be very much welcome, at least by me anyway (maybe by pm for those who want it?). But even if you don't, can you describe in detail what you saw in the video, lip included?

What details aroused you the most?

Ugly crying is pretty crying

September 21, 2016 9:38 pm  #4

I would be very interested in the audio please.

September 21, 2016 9:43 pm  #5

I concur. The audio is what makes or breaks a good video for me.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

September 21, 2016 9:51 pm  #6

I am such a sucket for the sound.  For me the ultimate is the sound of several people crying together.  It's like choir tome. But that's hard to come by.

Board footera