You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 23, 2016 11:09 pm  #1

Lee Pace--'The Fall'

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (November 1, 2016 6:38 pm)

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

October 24, 2016 1:02 am  #2

Re: Lee Pace--'The Fall'

How touching!  I had no idea he cried so much in that film.

October 24, 2016 4:24 am  #3

Given that he's wearing the same clothes and seems to be in the same position, I'm guessing all these are taken from one scene.

March 16, 2017 12:49 am  #4

I found another one.

April 14, 2017 9:45 pm  #5

In the last ones he cries a bit too...i wonder whether i can find that movie ....

http://asktheboywholived.tumblr.com/post/147970047207/ooc-okay-charlie-rowe-and-lee-pace-as-remus

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

April 21, 2017 9:51 pm  #6

psychic_girl wrote:

In the last ones he cries a bit too...i wonder whether i can find that movie ....

http://asktheboywholived.tumblr.com/post/147970047207/ooc-okay-charlie-rowe-and-lee-pace-as-remus

The last GIF on this page is from an AMC TV series called Halt and Catch Fire. It's an entertaining show and Lee Pace is great in it. He's had brief teary scenes and emotional moments in a few episodes, but nothing approaching his epic crying scene in The Fall.

I found a video of the scene the GIF was taken from -- it's from season 1 episode 2. There are some nice tears near the end. 

April 23, 2017 12:54 pm  #7

Thank you a lot for the very good quality video, Tristana ! Good find, you're right that the crying part cannot supersede the scene in Tge Fall...

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

Board footera