You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 4, 2017 2:20 am  #1

Truffle's new obs thread

I’m long overdue for an observation dump. I tried to include the relevant details but if I missed something just ask.

1) Airport obs: An east Asian woman in her mid twenties with short hair, small and thin lips, was having her bag ruffled through by the TSA. She was clearly not happy with the way they were treating her stuff. She initially didn’t look upset at all. I was sitting on a bench facing toward her, and I bent over to tie my shoes, and when I looked up I got such a jolt in my chest. Her eyes were shining with tears and she was doing a tight-lipped cryface with a wrinkled chin. The TSA agent said something brusquely to her, and after she responded and took a breath, her lips stayed parted in a lip curl. I don’t think she was wearing any lip color. No sobbing, but her lips kind of shook every time she took a breath. She was unfortunately wiping her eyes so her cheeks remained woefully dry. I took my time tying my other shoe, but it’s a bad idea to linger in airport security for no discernible reason so I did get up and leave. It took some serious willpower to look away from her.

2) I was volunteering at a blood drive. An eighteen-year old couple (male and female) had come to donate blood with each other.  It was obviously the guy’s idea to donate blood. I drew his first, and there was no issue.  The girl was really beautiful. Long brown hair in a ponytail, green eyes, small upturned nose (think Carey Mulligan), and full lips. Her cheekbone contouring was nearly professional-grade makeup work, I was both impressed and attracted. When she sat down in the chair she looked at me with so much fear; eyes wide, breathing way too fast, blood rushing to her face. Keep in mind that I’m a 105-lb, 5’3’’ woman. I do not inspire fear in anyone, and this was the first time any adult ever looked at me like that. As soon as I uncapped my needle, her face utterly crumpled, with an intense closed-mouth lip curl. She wasn’t sobbing, but she was hyperventilating through her nose. Surprisingly, her eyes remained really wide, staring at the needle. When I cry like this my instinct is to close my eyes or at least narrow them, not widen them. But then again, she was terrified. Two tears rolled down her left cheek and dropped off her jaw line; one tear fell down her right cheek and stopped just short of her chin, and one fell down the right side of her nose and over her lip. Her boyfriend wiped the tear streak from her left cheek and then put his arms around her from behind comfortingly, and said some words of encouragement. I put my hand on hers and tried to explain what I was going to do, but the girl wasn’t having any of it. She shook her head, said “I’m not doing this. I can’t do this” and stood up. When she got up her mouth was in an open lip curl, and she closed her eyes which sent another pair of tears (now mascara-laden) quickly down her cheeks. She turned and walked away toward the exit, with the guy laughing and following her. One of those tears had dropped on the back of the chair she was sitting on and it rolled down about 6 inches.

3) One of my fellow residents whom I have befriended is an easy crier. She’s African-American, very full lips, wide nose, huge eyes, wears her hair quite short. We were preparing a morbidity and mortality presentation on an adverse event that had occurred in the pediatric ICU, and we were practicing in one of the conference rooms. She had actually been present during the adverse event, and I don’t think she had adequately dealt with her own emotions regarding the event. I was sitting in front of her and she was standing up, speaking professionally and technically when her voice caught in her throat, and she shook her head and sat down, just staring at her computer. I went over and looked at her computer, thinking that she had found an error. She then got up and grabbed a tissue box from across the room, and sat back down. I was actually still looking at the computer, asking her what had happened, but then I noticed that she raised the tissue to her eyes. I looked at her and saw a tear streak on both of her cheeks. I think this is the longest it has ever taken me to notice that a person was crying. I quickly started to attend to her and ask her to talk to me about what was going on. As soon as she opened her mouth to speak, no words came out, and she put her forehead in her hand and started to sob with her lips parted. I think she is one of those people whose lips just won’t curl, because she was crying intensely and I did not see a chin wrinkle or a lip bulge/curl. I took the liberty of hugging her and she didn’t seem to mind. She wiped her nose with the tissue several times. Her tears were dropping off her nose onto the table. When she looked up and blew her nose, and looked at me and started talking, two tears rolled down each cheek to her lips. She wiped her face dry with the tissue and continued to talk as two more tears fell down each cheek to her chin. She finally calmed down and went to the restroom to dry her face off. 

I'm a woman and I think women are beautiful when they cry.

March 4, 2017 9:36 am  #2

Re: Truffle's new obs thread

Lucky observations. I haven't seen much lately. It feels weird how it magnetically draws our attention though.

Incidentally I've met a new girl who seems intrigued by this and says she wants to cry for me during sex. I'll keep you posted as to where this goes, if it goes.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

March 4, 2017 4:58 pm  #3

That second observation was great along with the third one. Tears dripping are my absolute favorite.

March 14, 2017 6:10 pm  #4

NeedHerSobs wrote:

Incidentally I've met a new girl who seems intrigued by this and says she wants to cry for me during sex. I'll keep you posted as to where this goes, if it goes.

I'm familar with the feeling of wanting to cry during sexual play. It's an incomparable catharsis. I know that even when I'm 100% sure I want to cry during sex and have fully prepared my partner for it, I still need to be pushed over the edge verbally or physically for it to actually happen. I think that I can also take credit for my wife developing a bit of dacryphilia herself over the last couple of years, though I think her tastes are more similar to yours and TorNorth's than mine, and she likes being the one to elicit the tears rather than just observing or comforting. But we're still ironing out the details, and I'm still working on making her not feel guilty about this stuff.

When these girls want to cry for you specifically in the context of sex, do they just cry spontaneously, or due to orgasm? Or do you do or say something to push them to tears?

I'm a woman and I think women are beautiful when they cry.

March 18, 2017 5:23 pm  #5

Great stuff. I especially loved the first one. It's always amazing when they cry so openly. And the lip curl of course...

Women crying is super hot  ~TorNorth

March 20, 2017 5:59 am  #6

truffle wrote:

NeedHerSobs wrote:

When these girls want to cry for you specifically in the context of sex, do they just cry spontaneously, or due to orgasm? Or do you do or say something to push them to tears?

It depends. I've been with two girls who tended to cry during orgasm, and one who discovered she enjoyed comfort sex. That is, when she needed to cry, she enjoyed having sex with me and was turned on even more by the feeling of it. Other times it's a reaction I need to draw out a woman.

I could tell more, but I don't want to hijack your thread. PM if you want any graphic details. 

March 27, 2017 11:12 pm  #7

NeedHerSobs wrote:

Lucky observations. I haven't seen much lately. It feels weird how it magnetically draws our attention though.

How do you keep finding girls Luke this?

March 28, 2017 3:42 am  #8

inmyarmsagain wrote:

NeedHerSobs wrote:

How do you keep finding girls Luke this?

I keep company with open minded people.

Board footera