You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 25, 2017 9:39 pm  #1

Members leaving the forum

Do you have an idea why certain members leave the forum or at least stopp posting? I remember woundedpuppy and tearhunter, two very active members who just disappeared from the forum. Both had their issues. There are others who weren't very active and also left. Is it because having this fetish is not mentally healthy, is it because of therapists suggesting our members to stopp posting and deal with their issues in a healthier way??? Do you feel good posting or are you remorseful because you spent so much time surfing in the internet (I mean the time you could use for something better, not the shame of enjoying others feel bad and cry, that is an other subject...)

March 26, 2017 12:24 am  #2

Re: Members leaving the forum

I've only been a member of this Forum since February 2016, so I don't have much experience yet with members leaving.  I actually had not noticed that tearhunter left.

Personally, I don't feel any guilt about my interest in crying -- probably because, for me, watching men cry is not a sexual turn-on but rather an "emotional" one (I'm asexual).

Last edited by White Tulip (March 26, 2017 12:25 am)

March 26, 2017 12:43 am  #3

I'm not sure of exactly why people leave - I suspect there may be as many reasons as there are people on the board.  I've left boards generally because of A. excessive trolling - luckily, there's none of that here; B. the board stopped being relevant to me - also not true here, and C. I got too busy with life and it just fell by the wayside. I have absolutely no plans to go anytime soon, this board still keeps me interested. If anything, I sometimes wish people would post more!

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

March 26, 2017 3:56 pm  #4

I also have noticed a few very active posters not posting anything anymore. It could be life has just been too much (I know I have only checked the board once or twice during certain periods in my life), or perhaps they stopped enjoying it. They may also have met someone who fulfills their desires and fetishes, and may not currently need the board. They may still come on and check, who knows? I know I am not leaving anytime soon, and like caircair said - I wish people would post more, too! Especially videos!  
White Tulip - I myself am not asexual, I am married to a wonderfully emotional man, but my enjoyment of men crying is purely from a comforting perspective, more emotional, than sexual. I do not enjoy seeing people in pain, but my mom instinct is more of comfort than "ooh - let me see you cry!" LOL...As for what Ilike - it is mostly men crying - predominantly white (not a racial thing - just what I prefer...) actors in TV shows and movies. If it happens in real life - I am the first one there for comfort...and usually male and female friends come to me first - since they know I am an empath, and quite the mother figure. I don't know how or why this started, but I have enjoyed this from as far back as I can remember, and I am 42. This board really fulfills my need for seeing scenes and actors, and gives me some really good videos to play over and over again. I know I am not going anywhere anytime soon!

March 26, 2017 4:26 pm  #5

Sometimes we get really busy and can't post as much, and that's OK. I'm not overly concerned about their reasons for leaving the forum, though I do hope they come back.

I discovered this forum and this crowd at just the right time in my life, and it has helped me so much. As long as it exists I will be here.

March 26, 2017 9:41 pm  #6

Just logged on for the first time in over 3 years. Time flies and you don't realise! While I have not logged on or posted in a long time I never went away and still regularly check the site.

Crying does not indicate you are weak, since birth it has been a sign that you are alive.

March 26, 2017 10:47 pm  #7

I ain't gone nowhere!!!  I guess I can see why someone would quit...we're all different.  But I'm not one to give up a friend, and I consider y'all as such.

March 27, 2017 2:04 am  #8

I'm still here! I check the site about once a day.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

March 27, 2017 10:24 am  #9

It is kinda slow around here. But I'm not leaving anytime soon.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

March 27, 2017 11:11 pm  #10

I've noticed tear hunter hasn't been on in over a year and hammy been responding to messenges. His posts were my favorite.

Board footera