You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 28, 2017 4:14 pm  #1

Ophtalmologist

Today I had a check with my ophtalmologist. Before I got to see him I was seated in the waiting area and was able to see the optometrist checking eye pressure, visus and ocular nerve in other patients. Some of the patients got eye drops to dilatate the pupil. If you ever got any of these in your eyes you know that they are stinging and burning like hell and your eyes water immediately. 
I was watching interessted what other patients did with their watering eyes. I saw three of them and anyone wiped the tears immediately from their cheeks. 
I didn't get the eye drops from the optometrist but the doctor put me some drops to anesthesize the surface to make a special pressure measurement, and they were burning as hell like the one to dilate the pupil. And I was wiping my cheeks as well...Interestingly the doctor talked a few words with me and told me, that he didn't cry about some taxes the gouvernment ist going to cut down. I was left wondering why he used the words "cry about". (I am not quite sure if in english it is the same phrase). 
I had a day with lots of tears, no comforting or discomfort but anyhow something to think about. If I see somebody wipe the face and see the artificial tears/drops running down I can imagine how the person looks crying in real life. 

March 28, 2017 9:50 pm  #2

Re: Ophtalmologist

IVE HAD DROPS IN MY EYES A TIME OR TWO.  Felt like molten lava in my eyes!!!  Hope you're doing well now.

March 29, 2017 8:52 pm  #3

I am doing well, thank you handkerchief. Luckily the unpleasant feeling doesn't last long time!

May 14, 2017 9:44 am  #4

Used to think I'd love this job - I like eyes anyway but being able to stare into peoples eyes and make them water as part of your job - what fun!

​It's years ago now but I remember going for an eye examination and they did all this stuff. Woman doing the exam was stunning, very attractive. Back then very few people had seen me in tears (bit different now due to events since) so as my eyes watered I decided to let the tears flow so this pretty woman would see me in tears - intimate moment fantasy for me - one way obviously.

​So, she's doing her thing and tears spill over down my face - I can feel them rolling down my cheeks. And she makes the comment... "oh, nice big tears!" - I was so turned on!! She made no other comment or indication she was attracted to my tears - wish I'd been able to make her eye water!

Board footera