You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 31, 2011 3:51 pm  #1

Last movie you saw where a crying scene turned you on?

I saw Captain America yesterday. Aside from being very entertaining, the beautiful Hayley Atwell did a great crying scene at the end. It such a turn on watching her red bottom lip pouting ever so subtly, making her chin wrinkle and quivering slightly. I would have liked a full on lip bulge, but this was still excellent. It's interesting that Amanda Righetti playes her grand daughter in the present day. Righetti also does a hot BLT when she cries on cue.

Last edited by TorNorth (July 31, 2011 3:52 pm)

Ugly crying is pretty crying

August 1, 2011 12:01 am  #2

Re: Last movie you saw where a crying scene turned you on?

I watched Lord of the Rings: Return of the King last night. I love all three of the movies, but I guess I have mixed feelings about them, crying-wise. Frodo and Sam and Arwen cry pretty much constantly, but all three of them leave me a little cold. Arwen's face is too expressionless, and Frodo and Sam have grimy faces, which takes away a little of the attraction. Still, there were points when I was turned on.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

August 2, 2011 7:36 pm  #3

I prefer the Arwen crying scene in the Two Towers when she looks directly at the camera and tears stream down her cheeks unchecked - not a whole lot of expression I agree but stunning and I big turn on for me because I think she looks amazing! Serious wish I was the one wiping away her tears.

It's been a while since I've seen any good crying scenes (must watch Captain America) - I remember being very disappointed in Emma Watson's crying in the last few Harry Potter films (when she is most definitely an adult I hasten to add) - definite lack of visable tears.

August 12, 2011 1:08 am  #4

I enjoyed Emma Watson's crying a little bit in DH part 1. There was a close up to her face in the torture scene where her chin was going upwards and bottom lip was curling down a little but. Though I agree that overall, her crying scenes are bland.

She cried IRL recently on camera, and that truly was disappointing.

Last edited by TorNorth (August 12, 2011 1:09 am)

August 12, 2011 4:51 pm  #5

I LOVED Snape's emotional scene in Deathly Hallows Part II. I re-read that scene sooo many times in the book, and I find Alan Rickman/Snape to be one of the sexiest actors/characters I've ever seen. I'm kind of obsessed with him, lol.

I love the way the tear on his face was the sole focus of capturing his memory. Then his extreme love for Lily, and, after all that, his breakdown over Lily's death and his hidden love for Harry. Just perfect. Especially since I have always loved his character and thought from the very beginning that he was just an extremely troubled but sympathetic man.

And there is nothing better than an extremely troubled man who eventually breaks down and reveals his sensitive side. ;)

Hahahaha, when we saw the movie, my boyfriend knew how much I was looking forward to the scene, so he spent the entire scene giving me this sideways knowing look. I'll have to watch that scene again when he's not distracting me.

August 13, 2011 10:10 am  #6

Went to see Deathly Hallows Part II last night - overall a good film but still no decent Emma Watson tears 

August 13, 2011 7:24 pm  #7

Yeah I definitely agree about Emma Watson. It's all the more annoying because she seems SO close to tears so often throughout the films but it ends up just being one giant tease.

August 16, 2011 1:48 am  #8

I wonder if Anne Hathaway will have crying scenes in the upcoming Batman movie. She does an awesome big fat bottom lip while crying. Hmm, does Catwoman ever cry?

August 16, 2011 10:49 pm  #9

She's also in that "One Day" movie (I think that's the title...), and I wouldn't be surprised if there were some crying in that.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

August 16, 2011 11:18 pm  #10

Sure hope so. Must check sceencaps. Damn, I love her lips, crying or otherwise. ;)

Board footera