You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 8, 2017 2:27 am  #1

Drying Someone's Tears?

Has anyone here ever had the opportunity to do this (not for a child, but for another adult)?  It's something I daydream about, though not from a "sexual" perspective (as I'm asexual); I would love to dry a crying friend's tears, preferably with a clean handkerchief.  Anyway, has anyone here actually, physically dried someone else's tears?  What was the situation like?

July 8, 2017 3:24 am  #2

Re: Drying Someone's Tears?

I've done it a few times. I also have kissed the tears off someone's cheeks in the past.

One time that comes to mind was when I was 14, I asked out a girl I had a crush on. We went and saw some sappy romance movie. It was terrible but the ending made her cry. I wiped the tears off her cheek with my finger and she giggled coyly.

Senior year of college, I dated a girl who was a very wet crier. She would leave my shoulder soaking wet after a good sob. I don't remember any specific times but I feel I must have dried her tears at some point.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

July 8, 2017 1:28 pm  #3

Where do I start... I've wipe, kissed many a tear from a woman's cheek. Vast majority have been with women I've been romantically involved with. Three immediately come to mind, my wife... by far accounts for most of the tears I've wiped away, and kissed away. My wife generally allows her tears to flow unchecked down her cheeks so they are there for me to play with. My wife has also wiped, kissed my tears as well - very intimate when doing it to each other at the same time. The other two where past girlfriends - had to opportunity to wipe and kiss tears from there cheeks on several occasions. Across all three I found it made the moment far more passionate - I'd gently brush a tear away, then I'd softly kiss a tear away, the kissing would become more intense and a fair few times (not all - depends on the situation) love making would follow!

​Obviously way less intimate but I have brushed a tear from at least two female friends in the past and at least one (perhaps more) female work colleagues. These situations where more "oh, look at these big tears..." while brushing them away - gently but not so gentle that it could be viewed as a sexual advance - although I was turned on!

​When I was incapacitated in hospital and got emotional a female nurse wiped my tears away with a tissue! I'll never know if she had a crying fetish but even in my damaged state it was very nice!  

July 8, 2017 2:59 pm  #4

I've done this too many times to count, and I've had it done to me too many times to count. I wipe my wife's tears almost every time she cries in front of me. In the past, when comforting female friends I would wipe their tears (although they did not know at the time that I was both attracted to women and a dacryphiliac). However, more recently crying has become intensely sexualized for me, to the point where it is difficult for me to comfort someone platonically by wiping their tears, unless they are much younger or much older than me.

Not sure if I posted about this, but I was once sitting on a curb crying with a male friend who I used to date, and he kissed me repeatedly on the cheek while we were talking. I was, in the back of my mind, waiting for a tear to fall down his face in a way that I would have a chance to wipe it for him. I had never wiped a tear from a man's cheek before, and while we were dating he never let a tear fall. Well, one tear finally fell down his cheek and I was looking at him and I realized that I needed to get out of that situation immediately. If I touched his face, I knew that I would have lost control of myself completely because his kisses had been turning me on without me noticing until that moment.

Also recently I wiped one tear from an attractive work colleague's cheek, but we were in the middle of a project and I was able to do it without becoming sexually distracted.

July 9, 2017 10:01 pm  #5

Yeah, I've done this... I'm pretty sure with all three of my serious boyfriends? 

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

July 14, 2017 9:59 am  #6

I tend to wipe my wife's tears when she's crying. I don't have a thing for it, I mostly do it to try and get her to stop crying. She tends to shed a large volume of tears. Most of the time she's crying in bed in the dark. I could be wiping one of her cheeks and moving to the other one. Then when I returned to the cheek I already wiped it would be completely soaked again in a matter of seconds.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

July 14, 2017 8:30 pm  #7

Wow, these posts are all very interesting!  In dramatic contexts (i.e. movies, plays, literature) at least, I don't know which of these two situations I like better:  drying someone's tears, or offering a handkerchief so the crier can dry on their own.  Topic for a different thread, I suppose.

Last edited by White Tulip (July 14, 2017 8:31 pm)

October 19, 2017 4:47 pm  #8

When I was single I had the chance to wipe tears from three female friends and two girls in a gestalt course, they were encouraged to cry, I did not miss the opportunity to wipe their tears. The two of my friends were sobbing with tears streaking her cheeks unabashedly and unchecked, from one, I just caressed her right cheek once, wiping tears that were streaming down her cheeks, clearing the streak that was made anew instantly afterwards, the other sobbing girl was a friend of mine who became closer after the incident happened (will post in obs). The other one was crying silently when I approached to hand her a handkerchief I gently wiped a tears from her left cheek. Now that I am married, I wipe my wife's tears most of the times she cries, which has been multiple times in the few years we have been together, also I have wiped tears from my eldest stepdaughter, which I noticed she likes it when I do it.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (August 11, 2018 7:10 am)

March 20, 2018 1:03 am  #9

TearsOnCheeks wrote:

I have wiped my girlfriend's tears multiple times. I've also had her cry on my shoulder and making my shoulder pretty wet with her tears.

Do you like to wipe her tears, or just do it automatically?
Does she like it when you wipe her tears?

August 10, 2018 11:27 pm  #10

i've wiped my husband's tears on numerous occasions, usually with my hands or sleeve. I also let him wail and sob on my shoulder, which always gets soaked. He's not afraid to cry in front of me, and when he does, they're big droplets that fall down his face, so I love to wipe them off. There was one instance where he was crying on his knees because of some family issues that stressed him out, and I offered the skirt of my white long dress for him to use as a handkerchief, which he took. He really wet and splashed it with his tears, which excited me, so I always let him cry on my skirt. 

Board footera