You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 13, 2017 2:52 am  #1

Hi I'm truffle

I've been here forever but in case I haven't been conspicuous enough...here ya go

Sex: Female

Orientation: Bisexual. Married to a woman though. I think the term is "homoflexible?" 

Interested in: Female crying gives me emotional and sexual arousal. Mostly interested in tears rolling down women's cheeks. I prefer quiet crying. Male crying can be utterly gorgeous but that's hit or miss for me. 

Interest in the forum: Initially I came here for media like pictures and videos, but after I've seen them once, they lose their effect on me. Written observations and discussions hold so much more promise, and I find that I can read them several times and enjoy them more each time.

What I'm about: I'm a gymnastics junkie. I watch it, read about it, teach it, used to compete. Love role-playing video games (Horizon Zero Dawn or Nier: Automata, anyone?). I make and sell jewelry. I work in healthcare.

Last edited by truffle (July 13, 2017 3:00 am)

July 14, 2017 7:13 am  #2

Re: Hi I'm truffle

Where are you located in the world, truffle?  I remember your posts from years ago but don't remember where you're from!  

July 15, 2017 11:22 pm  #3

I've lived up and down the east coast of the United States. Going to probably settle down in the southeast in a year or two.

July 19, 2017 12:42 am  #4

I don't play video games myself but my boyfriend was RAVING about Nier: Automata when he played it this spring. I think he said it was the most interesting story he'd ever played. 

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

July 24, 2017 2:07 pm  #5

What do you need to be there to make male tears 'utterly gorgeous'?

​I've read numerous posts over the years about both your crying and your wife's and it sounds incredible. I love reading how you share your emotions and tears and how it's clearly a sexual thing for you! Find the female to female aspect of crying in your relationship a very beautiful thing.

July 26, 2017 4:44 am  #6

tearhunter wrote:

What do you need to be there to make male tears 'utterly gorgeous'?.

I'm super shallow when it comes to men. It helps if they are handsome, have long eyelashes and high cheekbones, clean shaven, and if their tears roll over the cheekbone all the way down to their chin. If I see that, coupled with expressive eyes and eyebrows, I'm awestruck. It also helps if they have a large amount of tears. Judging by your self observations, tearhunter, you really are the exception to the rule when it come to male crying. I have very, very rarely seen a man in real life let a tear fall all the way down his face. When it does happen, its usually a single very tiny tear, and that's it. And sometimes they recoil at the word "cry". One of my friends said something like "well I was just a little emotional, not enough to really cry" even when I JUST SAW him wipe a tear from the lower part of his cheek. Male tears are utterly gorgeous when they cry openly and expressively and don't wipe their tears.

I recently went to a wedding where the groom cried, and I'm gonna post about it as soon as I can gather my thoughts, but it will illustrate exactly what I find so frustrating about male tears and sobbing.

Last edited by truffle (July 26, 2017 5:47 am)

July 27, 2017 2:01 pm  #7

Your requirements are completely fine with regard to male tears. You are a tear lover like myself and large, flowing tears on a female face do it for me. If that female face has big beautiful eyes, smooth skin then the tears have a stunning canvas on which to flow!

​Male crying is complicated I think - as I mentioned on TorNorth's thread guys tend to have bigger tear ducts. Which means tears that flow onto the surface of the eye drain into the nasal cavity and don't spill out onto the cheeks. Also because of the tear producing hormones being less prevalent in guys and the social conditioning not to cry the emotional moments tend to be shorter - which results in less tear production time to overwhelm the more efficient plumbing!

​But interestingly, I read fairly recently that guy feel like crying almost as often as women do. But, the hormones kick in to initially prevent these feelings taking hold. Older guys tend to cry more when testosterone levels drop in later life. That coupled with the social aspect where guys need to feel ultra safe before they allow tears to flow somewhat reduces the chances of seeing guys openly cry with flowing tears. Even if the tears do fall they more often than not becomes self conscious and wipe the tears away - yeah, makes male tears gold dust really!

​But they most definitely exist... personally, I don't think I have larger tear ducts! It never takes long for my tears to spill over. It's rare for me to just get wet eyes without at least one tear (even if it's small) escaping. Also I think my hormone / chemical make up has changed recently - I can 100% produce more tears now than I ever have been able to do in the past! This means I can't hide the fact that I'm crying anymore - if I get emotional, anyone observing will see it immediately. Over time, it's left pointless wiping tears away - they can see I'm crying - trying to hide the tears will not change that fact.

​That said, I don't like to cry openly in all situation and in front of all types of people. Oddly apart from my Wife I can't cry in front of close family. Friends, people I fully trust will see (and have seen) flowing tears. Medical professionals also hold little crying fear for me these days.

​So, although you say I'm a rare thing (and perhaps I am) most guys have the ability, just beneath the surface to cry with tears spilling down their cheeks. I might go into more detail on another thread sometime soon but I witnessed a guy cry fairly recently - multiple large tears rolling down his cheeks completely unchecked! So, it can happen.

​Anyway, I've hijacked this thread enough - but it's interesting stuff ;o) - one last point - some guys find it difficult to admit they cry! Technically, wet eyes is crying - emotion has caused a physical response, just not enough to generate a flowing tear...  most people regard crying as a tear leaving the eye... so for a guy to wipe a tear from the lower part of this cheek - 100% crying guy!  ;o)

Board footera