You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 15, 2012 8:01 pm  #1

I also like girls hair

Apart from my crying fetish, I also like girls hair.

It has to be long enough to tie back in a ponytail, and I do sometimes want to play with their hair

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

April 16, 2012 9:42 am  #2

Re: I also like girls hair

Hair on women is cute...on top of the head, of course 

The longer and thicker the better.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

December 14, 2013 10:01 am  #3

Girl with black hair....

February 16, 2014 3:37 pm  #4

I love pale-skinned girls with long, raven black hair - Susan Slaughter from the old Ghost Hunters International did it for me every time

February 16, 2014 11:25 pm  #5

Completely opposite to my crying fetish which is very narrow, my hair fetish is quite wide. I don't mind if it's blonde, brunette, red, straight or curly, just as long as it can be tied back. Oh and with a fringe/bangs. I love a fringe.

Can I ask HeidiW what is your hair like?

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

February 18, 2014 10:11 am  #6

Hey, girls are pretty cute in general, but I do like the idea of cuddling and playing with hair and...ahh~<3
But I think that shiny, smooth hair is really nice and I personally don't care about color...long hair is cute too.

Sore wa chigau yo. 

February 20, 2014 9:09 pm  #7

Naegi that reminds me so much of sleepovers with my best friend in my school days. We would cuddle and talk about life in that deep profound clueless way that teenagers do and we would also play with each other's hair and try to style it even though neither of us had a clue what we are doing. Mt best friend had amazing hair. Sleek, thick and shiny chocolate brown. I am so jealous. I have suffered from Haiti's for a while I usually wear wigs at this point.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

Board footera