You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 10, 2017 9:29 am  #1

My observations.

So the other month, a bit of background. I went to my grandma’s funeral, she was in her 90’s. I cried at that, but it was strange the other day I cried. Just out of the blue for no reason at all. I wear contact lense’s lucky they were off at night time. But boy I’ve never had that reaction. I guess I must of wanted the need to cry. Then I was ok. It’s strange how our minds have that release. I felt happy again after that. just a little observation.

Last edited by raindance (November 10, 2017 9:31 am)

November 10, 2017 1:29 pm  #2

Re: My observations.

I am so sorry about your grandma, hope you are better now. About the funeral, what was the reaction of the people nearby towards you? Did you allow tears flow unchecked? How intense did you cry?

November 10, 2017 2:02 pm  #3

Raindance, I know exactly what you mean. When my father died, I didn't cry at his service, I didn't cry when my brother called me - but about a week later I just broke down and sobbed. I still have bouts of unexpected sobbing over various peoples' deaths on occasion, I've even been known to break down over my grandmother's death and that was 41 years ago. I had a rough time of it growing up and she was the only person who I felt "had my back".

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

November 10, 2017 8:00 pm  #4

My crying wasn’t very intense as for tears there weren’t that many. caircair I know exactally what you mean. 🙂 Thankyou for all your replying. It makes me feel better that I can talk about this stuff on here.

Last edited by raindance (November 10, 2017 8:05 pm)

Board footera