You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 27, 2017 6:51 am  #1

Daughter obs

Earlier today we went to an emotional event, recognizing a lifetime of public service to my wife, when one of the coworkers talked on a video, I saw tears running down my daughter's face, I was about 15 feet away, so no physical contact was made.

She wiped her tears from the cheeks, when I went to her I just caressed her hair.

December 4, 2017 2:06 am  #2

Re: Daughter obs

I don't know how old your daughter is, but you give me the fucking creeps. 

I'm out.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

December 4, 2017 2:44 am  #3

Sorry mean tangerine, she is already a young girl, not a child, I would never post children obs, I would not even consider it an obs, it is in their nature.

December 4, 2017 7:18 pm  #4

DacryphiliacMan wrote:

meantangerine wrote:

I don't know how old your daughter is, but you give me the fucking creeps. 

I'm out.

I don't think OP was trying to come off as creepy, but rather showcasing the love he has for his daughter. The daughter got emotional over something and OP wanted to make sure she was okay.

Thank you for helping my non native english be clear.

The situation was my wife received an award for a life time working and there were coworkers both live and recorded talking about how working with her changed their lives for the better, that is when my girl started tearing up, she got emotional, I usually caress or pet (or however you say it) her hair, for example when I pick her up at school, or when we finish playing a song or finish homework. That is one of my ways of showing affection, it has always been this way. Now that she can make some decisions (she still lives with us) not a lot has changed, she still asks me to lift her to the bars in the park, she asks me to go with her to the supermarket (learning how to drive)... Hope you get the point.

Board footera