You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 16, 2018 9:33 am  #1

Four crying men at four corners

I don't know if you guys like this but to me, this is one of the most golden videos I have found on youtube

Men are most handsome when they cry

January 16, 2018 4:51 pm  #2

Re: Four crying men at four corners

Oooh, the upper right had me the whole time! So cute, and cried so easily! And those sobs! That's what I love! I could easily see myself comforting him. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/wink.png
 Nice find! 

January 23, 2018 6:45 pm  #3

Where did you find this!!
Got any more treasures like this? I wonder why there was only sound for one of them though

January 24, 2018 1:18 pm  #4

OMG! I wish there were sound for the one sobbing in the upper right hand corner! LOL! 

February 8, 2018 1:31 pm  #5

There's sound for all of them, but the rest are really quiet. The top right hand guy is just a quiet crier (can't have everything?)

February 13, 2018 8:35 pm  #6

There's only sound for one. The top right guy was full on weeping. No way he was doing that quietly

February 16, 2018 2:35 am  #7

I'm almost certain you can hear top right sniff at one point, and the top left is definitely audible just after top right fades out. They should have put them on lav mics though, there's a lot of ambient noise when you turn it up that high (and/or they didn't balance the sound? Unsure). The audio is an important part for me, so I really went looking for it haha I wish the others weren't so quiet!

My partner is also a "silent" crier (with some rare and wonderful exceptions). I'm debating posting obs, so I'll just say it's possible.

February 28, 2018 6:02 pm  #8

I'm not saying he'd be LOUD but it wouldn't be that quiet. Especiallu at the moment he dissolves. If there was sound you'd hear something

March 8, 2018 3:15 pm  #9

I also really liked the top right guy.

A million dreams is all it's gonna take

Board footera