You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 13, 2018 5:30 am  #1

Sobbing

I recently heard the most beautiful (and arousing) sobbing sound, I was relaxing with my eyes closed, a few friends were in the same room, we were in a very relaxed state, when I heard a young girl sob loud, high pitched, forcefully sobbing. I guessed, because at first I did not even open my eyes, that it was my old time friend, after a while, I got up and found out it was her, she was on her knees taking a kleenex from her purse, while I offered my hand to help her up. She wiped under her eyes, I saw the kleenex very wet from her tears, then she got up by herself, she did not see me, too focused on herself.

I wish I reacted different, I should have knelt in front of her and wiped her tears instead of trying to help her up, well, hopefully next time. Have a wonderful weekend.

July 13, 2018 9:36 pm  #2

Re: Sobbing

Unf. That sounds like a lovely observation, and one that would probably have stopped me in my tracks. Were I in your position, the thing I would have regretted most was not being able to hold her, but oh, well.

July 13, 2018 10:01 pm  #3

Thanks for sharing Amans. Sobbing is an interesting one for me - I for one am very much more focused on the visual side, I can easily get turned on watching videos on mute for example. But there is something also about just hearing the sound and knowing what it represents, and being able to imagine the rest. Especially when it's combined with the act of comforting, holding someone tightly as they sob into you, it just seems like one of the most beautiful intimate things in the world.

July 14, 2018 12:15 am  #4

@Dacrypticphile Of course I would have loved to hold her while she sobbed, only thing is I am not at that level with her yet, so most I can and have done for her is wipe her tear stained cheeks.

@OnlyTears I am also thrilled at holding a fragile girl’s sobbing body in my arms, feeling her body shaking in my arms and her teardrops on my shoulder or neck. Hopefully next time

Board footera