You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 14, 2018 12:24 am  #1

Cried this morning

After several months of bottling up, I finally blew up, well my wife triggered it while I was vulnerable.
We were in bed, cuddling, when she started asking key questions that she knew would hit home. I started tearing up a little bit,  I bit my cheeks to prevent crying harder, tears increased in speed and number, I started to wipe them with the back of my hand, she offered me her gown to wipe my tears, which I refused. She wiped a single tear from the corner of my left eye, I continued crying silently for a few more minutes, love making followed, she exploded hard, at least more intense than the last time. I am suspecting she is into this too.

July 16, 2018 4:28 am  #2

Re: Cried this morning

Wow, this sound like it was either a really great experience or a super mixed one, depending on what your wife did/said to make you cry. All's well that ends well?

July 16, 2018 7:21 am  #3

@Dacrypticphile I honestly needed to release but, since I don’t like crying, I was holding it up, just pent up stuff that accumulates. She didn’t cry this time, so it could have been better. Well, anyways, life happens.

July 18, 2018 4:47 am  #4

That's entirely fair. I used to be a lot like that before I started hormone therapy for my transition. It wasn't so much that I didn't like crying, but rather that it was hard for me to cry unless I was in extreme distress, so there were times when I wanted to release but just couldn't. Now that I'm on estrogen, my emotions are a full-body experience, and I cry more easily now. I understand why you don't like to cry, though; that kind of vulnerability is scary, even with people you love. I'm glad you were able to have that release, though.

August 13, 2018 1:33 am  #5

Have you dried your eyes on her gown before? Does she like wiping your tears?

August 13, 2018 4:45 am  #6

randomaccount wrote:

Have you dried your eyes on her gown before? Does she like wiping your tears?

No, I have never liked wiping my tears on clothes that are not mine. I don’t notice her liking to wipe my tears, as she seldom does, not even half of the times I cry, which is not often, by the way. I wipe her tears almost every time she cries.

August 13, 2018 5:22 am  #7

Amans lacrimae wrote:

After several months of bottling up, I finally blew up, well my wife triggered it while I was vulnerable.
We were in bed, cuddling, when she started asking key questions that she knew would hit home. I started tearing up a little bit,  I bit my cheeks to prevent crying harder, tears increased in speed and number, I started to wipe them with the back of my hand, she offered me her gown to wipe my tears, which I refused. She wiped a single tear from the corner of my left eye, I continued crying silently for a few more minutes, love making followed, she exploded hard, at least more intense than the last time. I am suspecting she is into this too.

Really like this obs! Did she just wipe that one tear? Or anything more?

August 13, 2018 5:58 am  #8

I am glad you liked it. What did you like most about this obs? Yes, she only wiped one tear.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (August 13, 2018 7:00 am)

Board footera