You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 10, 2018 1:06 pm  #11

Re: A kik group

Can you elaborate more on KIK? Is it available on Android/Google Play? Is it free? I wouldn't mind getting to finally meet and chat with all the fine people on this site after all these years. Let me know! Thanks!  

August 10, 2018 1:17 pm  #12

Yes it is free and should be available through Google Play. It more or less is just a chat app. You can talk to individual people or groups, send pics, videos, gifs etc.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

August 12, 2018 2:17 am  #13

Group is up and running. PM me your kik handles if you wanna join. Lets get a nice crowd in the room.

August 13, 2018 7:40 am  #14

I've joined up. I actually find it really convenient for randomly sharing pictures from my phone, because I can upload it directly instead of having to upload it elsewhere and then copy/pasting the link. I'm more on my phone nowadays than my laptop. It's also good for quick chats.

This place will still be good for discussions and obs'. And you still share media here.

Women crying is super hot  ~TorNorth

August 13, 2018 7:50 am  #15

Yes, and the more people join up the livelier it becomes. Let's get a good gang on board.

August 14, 2018 1:51 pm  #16

Is KIK video chat - we'll see each other? Also, how do you go about setting up an account? Is it private? Is it free? Can it be done on a desktop or only smartphone? Sorry for all the questions - I am interested, but unsure...

August 15, 2018 2:17 am  #17

missyjdma wrote:

Is KIK video chat - we'll see each other? Also, how do you go about setting up an account? Is it private? Is it free? Can it be done on a desktop or only smartphone? Sorry for all the questions - I am interested, but unsure...

It has an option for video chat but it's mainly text. It's free to download the app for most smartphones and afaik it can't be done on a PC.

August 15, 2018 1:10 pm  #18

I wasn't sure if it was video because you said we'd finally get to see your face! LOL...I'm actually really interested to see what everyone looks like!  I've been on this board for years, and chatted with many of the members on here, but I am a very visual person, so I'd love to k now what people look like. But I will def try to set up an account this weekend! I'll let you know my handle as soon as I do!  

August 15, 2018 8:41 pm  #19

I've joined the group.

I've taken a huge number of photos over the past 11 years, and I've been searching through them looking for pictures where at least one person in the picture is crying. I can quickly crop out the non-crying people and then share it directly from my phone on Kik. It's working well so far. More people should join!

I'm a woman and I think women are beautiful when they cry.

Board footera