You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 16, 2019 1:59 pm  #21

April 16, 2019 3:16 pm  #22

Re: Selected videos

Ugly crying is pretty crying

April 16, 2019 3:35 pm  #23

I had not watched it before, love how her tears run down leaving several streaks.

April 16, 2019 4:00 pm  #24

My favourite is the fourth one because of the tears of joy. Speaking of which, there was a video a few years ago, one of my all time favourites and part of my original playlists, called, "Staring contest world record broken". It was very long, almost 16 minutes, and it was this amazing video of this pretty girl just staring into the camera without blinking, causing her eyes to water and her eyes started watering at about 3 minutes in and the first tear runs down at around 4 minutes, and from then on till the end of the video, it was just unchecked tears, and she would smile several times throughout the video, especially whenever a new teardrop would fall. It's been missing from YouTube for a while now. Do any of you guys remember it and maybe even have it? It was a fantastic video.

Tears of joy are beautiful.

April 16, 2019 6:08 pm  #25

That's a lot of videos! I'll check it out when I find time. I'm sure there will be a lot of tears. Looking forward to it.

April 17, 2019 1:48 am  #26

I love the reflections in her tear filled eyes in this one.

Beautiful tear filled eyes and running tears.

Wow! I love this one. Beautiful reflections and just so many tears!

This girl seems to be a great crier. Should check out more episodes from this show. Looks like a Bollywood version of Legally Blind.

One of my all time favorite scenes! I always fantasize this being me and my girlfriend. Liza is a beautiful crier and while I don't care about male tears, I appreciate the beauty of the scene where they're both crying with unchecked tears! I like the scene earlier in this episode too, where Liza's eyes are gleaming with tears and the tears running unchecked down her face are shining as well.

JohnstonWalker wrote:

https://youtu.be/IZcxH7AytKc?t=35

Nice reflections in her eyes. I've seen this one before and I love it.

The video speaks for itself. Love how full her eyes get before the tears run down her face.

Good one. There's another scene soon after at 10:45 which I like more.

April 17, 2019 2:04 am  #27

I also like the last one though for different reasons. I also really like number 5. Lovely tear filled eyes with tears streaming down her face. Number 4 is nice as well, tears of joy are always beautiful and she didn't just tear up, a couple of tears ran down her face which is great! Number 6 is a bit of a sensitive topic, but from a purely aesthetic perspective, her tears are very pretty as well.

A suggestion to Johnston, it's great that you're sharing so many videos and I love every single one you've posted. All of these are right up my alley, and I'm thankful to you for sharing them. Can you space the links out a little bit by adding a new line after every link or maybe number them so that it'll be easier to keep track of which link to click next. I also love your obs and it'll be great if you could break it down into smaller paragraphs with a new line between each paragraph so that it becomes easier to read. Just some suggestions. You are free to do whatever you're comfortable with.

April 17, 2019 2:11 am  #28

Wow! All of these are amazing! The girl in the second one is quite pretty. The third one speaks for itself, such a long video with a lots of tears. I love her tear filled eyes. The last one, wow! I've actually seen the last two before, and that's probably the most tears I've ever seen anyone shed in such a short time. Sure, my girlfriend is a wet crier, but this girl takes it to another level! It seems right out my most recent fic featuring Amy's crying. This was similar to what I had in mind when I wrote it, and I thought I was over exaggerating for the sake of the fic, but after watching this video again, it doesn't seem like an exaggeration!

April 17, 2019 6:05 am  #29

Thanks for taking the time to give detailed responses. I appreciate it. And yes, I should probably take your suggestions and make my posts more readable lol. I'm just lazy, but what you say is perfectly reasonable and I'll try my best to follow your suggestions. Thank you so much.

April 17, 2019 7:43 am  #30

Board footera