You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 12, 2018 1:02 am  #1

Last night crying obs

Last night, around the middle of the night, I felt the urge to shed some tears for no particular reason. My wife was beside me sleeping. I’m great at crying on command, and started to do so which woke her up. She knew about my fetish and greatly accepts it, and smiled when she saw me. My lip curled and I headed into a deep sob as my crying got louder and stronger, and pulled the blankets off the bed and went above my wife, my head hovering above hers. She was fully awake at this point, and was loving every bit of action we we’re doing. One of my tears landed on her cheek, which she did not bother to brush off. I think she liked me sobbing on top of her, so I went my full extent to make it better. A second tear, very quickly after the first, landed on her lips, to which I hope she tasted. I’m sure the tears that fell onto her face were very warm. The third tear fell onto her other cheek, and soon all of the tears I let out started to fall onto her face, hair, neck, nightdress, and the pillow below her. I mainly hoped they fell on her face, and they started to pool on her cheek and stream down it as if the tears were her own. Her beautiful face covered in my tears was so hot and overwhelming that soon the tears I was sobbing were real. Afterwards, she wiped her face off with her nightdress skirt and wiped my damp cheeks with her sleeve, tracing the streams of tears on my face first. She fell asleep on my lap, and I stroked her wet hair while I was at it. Although, I wasn’t done “crying” and I let my tears mark her face again, and she didn’t mind and just continued to sleep. Best night I’ve had, ever!

August 12, 2018 1:09 am  #2

Re: Last night crying obs

So she is a dacryphiliac as well? Does she like to wipe your tears? Have you ever wiped her tears? Having intimacy is wonderful when one or both have been crying, have you ever done so?

August 12, 2018 1:29 am  #3

Amans lacrimae wrote:

So she is a dacryphiliac as well? Does she like to wipe your tears? Have you ever wiped her tears? Having intimacy is wonderful when one or both have been crying, have you ever done so?

She never specifically told me that she was one, but from her reactions I can tell that she likes it, and likes touching my tears. I don’t remember a time where I’ve just plainly dropped a tear on the floor, she always has wiped every single tear I’ve shed away or makes it so that it drops on her face, shirt, shoes, hair, pants, legs, and skirt. Now that I think about it, she probably is one haha. I usually wipe her tears away with a clean handkerchief, or let them stream down her face for the full factor. Oh god, sex while crying is amazing! Like I said before, I’m great at crying on the spot so it was a great feeling. I got so wet after having 2 of my tears fall onto her bare chest, down her stomach, down her legs. She isn’t so great at crying on the spot, but she did have tears in her eyes during certain parts ;). I’ll probably write an obs on it later if we do it recently, so I can describe every tear falling and every emotion and feeling during the moment

August 14, 2018 1:45 pm  #4

That sounds so stunning

August 14, 2018 5:25 pm  #5

Pheonix808 wrote:

She never specifically told me that she was one, but from her reactions I can tell that she likes it, and likes touching my tears. I don’t remember a time where I’ve just plainly dropped a tear on the floor, she always has wiped every single tear I’ve shed away or makes it so that it drops on her face, shirt, shoes, hair, pants, legs, and skirt. Now that I think about it, she probably is one haha. I usually wipe her tears away with a clean handkerchief, or let them stream down her face for the full factor. Oh god, sex while crying is amazing! Like I said before, I’m great at crying on the spot so it was a great feeling. I got so wet after having 2 of my tears fall onto her bare chest, down her stomach, down her legs. She isn’t so great at crying on the spot, but she did have tears in her eyes during certain parts ;). I’ll probably write an obs on it later if we do it recently, so I can describe every tear falling and every emotion and feeling during the moment

I never wipe my wife’s tears with a handkerchief, I love feeling them on my skin, so I tenderly wipe her tears with my hands, sometimes I let them fall unchecked down her face, I love seeing her tear streaked cheeks, it’s a plus if she sheds several tears that run down in several streams, I can get aroused wiping multiple streaks of tears from her beautiful face. When I definitely wipe her cheeks is when she has so many tears that her face is completely wet and you can no longer identify the streaks of tears. I love seeing multiple tears running down her face in different paths, so I gently wipe streak after streak, from her eye to her chin, it’s one of the best sensations you can get.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (August 14, 2018 5:34 pm)

August 14, 2018 6:20 pm  #6

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Pheonix808 wrote:

I never wipe my wife’s tears with a handkerchief, I love feeling them on my skin, so I tenderly wipe her tears with my hands, sometimes I let them fall unchecked down her face, I love seeing her tear streaked cheeks, it’s a plus if she sheds several tears that run down in several streams, I can get aroused wiping multiple streaks of tears from her beautiful face. When I definitely wipe her cheeks is when she has so many tears that her face is completely wet and you can no longer identify the streaks of tears. I love seeing multiple tears running down her face in different paths, so I gently wipe streak after streak, from her eye to her chin, it’s one of the best sensations you can get.

Oh my, that sounds fantastic! My wife is unfortunately is not a very wet crier, and rarely does so. It’s ok because I mainly like it when she wipes my tears, I like feeling her warm hands on my face and I love seeing the tear streaks that run down her face. I’m feeling too many things right now!

Board footera