You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



October 20, 2018 4:48 am  #41


Re: Have you ever seen one of your crushes cry?

DeepDork wrote:

I've been reading through these and I love them.  Do you still have more?  I like the ones about Heather, Emily, and Maggie.  Did you say you had more obs of Elaina even though you didn't end up together?  So did you still hug her, and just weren't together, or was that a one time thing?  I like that Heather would let you watch her like that!  The Veronica one is really sweet, and she sounds like my sister.  Tell her I said hi.

I do have more, but things have been busy here so I haven't had time to post here.  I did try asking Elaina out in High School, but she shot me down hard.  She was always part of the popular crowd in school and I wasn't part of that group.  So we didn't talk very often.

I don't really post that many obs with the same people because I feel like there's not much new to share, (they don't change their crying patterns)and I don't want you guys to get bored.  Unless you want me to, because there are loads more with Heather and Emily.

Veronica was and still is very much a free-spirited quirky girl.

DeepDork wrote:

Let me add one of my own.  This one is about Rachel.  She went goth in 8th grade, before she was always wearing bright colored clothes and had long curly hair.  But then she cut her hair short and wore all black.  When I was 15 I heard from a friend she was suicidal lately.  So I went to her house after school that day and told her dad I needed to speak with her.  He said she was downstairs so I headed down.  She was surprised I came over, I told her  I had something very important to tell her, and then I opened up about my own experience, how my dad committed suicide when I was 10 after a long hard-to-watch bout of depression, and that I was here because I was worried about losing her, too..  Rachel started crying while I told my story, her tears fell unchecked as she kept listening and her chin was quivering.  She was openly sobbing by the time I finished talking.  I told her she could come to me anytime, and then I hugged her.  Her body kind of went limp as she sobbed her heart out, like all her pain was being released.  We ended up sitting on the floor for a few hours.  She didn't talk, didn't say anything the whole time.  Rachel just cried.  Even when it was over, she was still quiet. I asked her if she understood what I told her, she nodded and said she does.  I made her promise to find me or give me a call  if she ever needed to talk.  Then she came over and sat on my lap, with her head on my shoulder and her arm around me. I sat with her on the couch watching her shows for the rest of the day.  She still sniffled here and there.  She kept her word and I talked her down many a cliff, gave her a hug when things got too hard, and thankfully never had to call the paramedics for her..  She is married now with a beautiful daughter.  We still talk over the phone all the time about life and things.

I'll post a pic in just a sec.  

I have a feeling I already know, but what do you mean by "her body just kind of went limp"?  If you mean that she basically let you support her body weight, while she cried on you, then that is one of my favorite things ever!  Heather is the only one who has ever done that to me.

It sounds like you really gave her a spark of hope in her life.  That's really cool.  I would be too anxious to be bold like that.  Did you guys ever date?
 

 

October 20, 2018 8:00 pm  #42


Re: Have you ever seen one of your crushes cry?

Bartlebycs wrote:

DeepDork wrote:

I've been reading through these and I love them.  Do you still have more?  I like the ones about Heather, Emily, and Maggie.  Did you say you had more obs of Elaina even though you didn't end up together?  So did you still hug her, and just weren't together, or was that a one time thing?  I like that Heather would let you watch her like that!  The Veronica one is really sweet, and she sounds like my sister.  Tell her I said hi.

I do have more, but things have been busy here so I haven't had time to post here.  I did try asking Elaina out in High School, but she shot me down hard.  She was always part of the popular crowd in school and I wasn't part of that group.  So we didn't talk very often.

I don't really post that many obs with the same people because I feel like there's not much new to share, (they don't change their crying patterns)and I don't want you guys to get bored.  Unless you want me to, because there are loads more with Heather and Emily.

Veronica was and still is very much a free-spirited quirky girl.

DeepDork wrote:

Let me add one of my own.  This one is about Rachel.  She went goth in 8th grade, before she was always wearing bright colored clothes and had long curly hair.  But then she cut her hair short and wore all black.  When I was 15 I heard from a friend she was suicidal lately.  So I went to her house after school that day and told her dad I needed to speak with her.  He said she was downstairs so I headed down.  She was surprised I came over, I told her  I had something very important to tell her, and then I opened up about my own experience, how my dad committed suicide when I was 10 after a long hard-to-watch bout of depression, and that I was here because I was worried about losing her, too..  Rachel started crying while I told my story, her tears fell unchecked as she kept listening and her chin was quivering.  She was openly sobbing by the time I finished talking.  I told her she could come to me anytime, and then I hugged her.  Her body kind of went limp as she sobbed her heart out, like all her pain was being released.  We ended up sitting on the floor for a few hours.  She didn't talk, didn't say anything the whole time.  Rachel just cried.  Even when it was over, she was still quiet. I asked her if she understood what I told her, she nodded and said she does.  I made her promise to find me or give me a call  if she ever needed to talk.  Then she came over and sat on my lap, with her head on my shoulder and her arm around me. I sat with her on the couch watching her shows for the rest of the day.  She still sniffled here and there.  She kept her word and I talked her down many a cliff, gave her a hug when things got too hard, and thankfully never had to call the paramedics for her..  She is married now with a beautiful daughter.  We still talk over the phone all the time about life and things.

I'll post a pic in just a sec.  

I have a feeling I already know, but what do you mean by "her body just kind of went limp"?  If you mean that she basically let you support her body weight, while she cried on you, then that is one of my favorite things ever!  Heather is the only one who has ever done that to me.

It sounds like you really gave her a spark of hope in her life.  That's really cool.  I would be too anxious to be bold like that.  Did you guys ever date?
 

Yes that is what I meant, 

 

October 29, 2018 3:05 pm  #43


Re: Have you ever seen one of your crushes cry?

I have a few observations with my first crush, Pam.  She is also my fiance too, we're getting married on Dec. 25th, Christmas Day.  

Pam is the reason I have this fetish in fact.  She's always let her tears fall,  Still does.  It drives me crazy <3 
She has always been a person who wears her heart on her sleeve, and can get very emotional.  She lived next door so we'd always walk to school together, and so we became friends. 
She cried while we were holding hands on the way home one time during 3rd grade.  She wanted to stop a block from her house where there was a grove of trees because she didn't want to go home in tears.  So I was with her inside the grove while she was crying, she still had my hand and just cry herself out.  The grove soon became our spot for many a year.

High School was the time when I got to see the most tears fall from her.  She had been through a real tough time with her parents fighting a lot.  The Dean made us locker partners because she knew our history and thought it'd help her.  Pam would talk to me in tears at that locker.  Then she'd often spend the weekend at my house where we'd hug and she'd get my chest or my shoulder wet depending on the day. lol

 

November 15, 2018 2:15 pm  #44


Re: Have you ever seen one of your crushes cry?

Yes, or at least kind of. There was this girl in high school that I had a crush on. We were also good friends, though we didn't stay in touch after I moved to a different city. Judging by what she used to do, I almost wonder if she was into this whole crying thing as well.

Anyway, she was totally into crying on command. I mean, like she enjoyed doing it, delighted in it. There was once a time when we both were around 15-16 that we were the best of friends. It was December, meaning it was winter and my eyes were always tearing up outdoors due to the cold and the wind. One day my friend (crush) and I were just casually talking when I mentioned to her how my eyes always water in this kind of weather, and asked her if hers did (I was hoping she'd answer in the affirmative lol). She said no, but said that she could make them water at will. I was intrigued, since I'd never personally met anyone who could cry on cue. So I asked her if she could demonstrate it, and lo and behold, she just stared at me without blinking for less than 10 seconds and her eyes were full of tears! She wasn't crying emotionally, her tears were induced by her not blinking, but for me to do it, I have to refrain from blinking for at least a minute or two before they'd start tearing up. Whereas my crush did it in like 10 seconds! I was really awestruck and intrigued, and I kept looking at her face as she was smiling at me through her tears. This first time her tears didn't make it onto her cheeks, she wiped them before they could, but several times during the next year I'd get her to cry on cue (often, I didn't even have to ask her to, she just would do it herself), and on most occasions, several tears would run down her pretty cheeks, with her lovely eyes sparkling with tears.

One such occasion was when we were studying for an exam together, and we were both a bit bored. She asked me if we could play a game and I said yes. She said that we should have a staring contest! I gladly obliged, knowing I'd get to see tears from her. We decided to time it and see how long each of us could go without blinking. She's extremely good at it and was able to not blink for almost 8 minutes! I wasn't able to hold for much longer than 3 minutes, and though my eyes watered, no tears ran down my face. As for her, her eyes started welling up within the first 20-30 seconds. And from there on, it was just pure waterworks for the next 7 odd minutes. Tear after tear just filled up her eyes and ran down her cheeks like clockwork. And even after she blinked at around the 8 minute mark, her tears kept flowing for a couple of more minutes. She didn't wipe her tears, she just let them flow unchecked, and they were dripping off her chin and onto her dress. The best thing about it was she was staring right at me the whole time, and smiling for the most part. It remains to this day one of the best obs I've ever had in my life.

Another time was after a school sports competition. She was a sportsperson, and I was there to watch her compete. She got knocked out in the early rounds, so she came to me and I comforted her. She was disappointed, but not heartbroken (that girl was really strong!). After a while, she smiled and said, "Well, there's one thing very few can beat me at!", and started staring blankly into a wall on my right (her left, she was facing me). And as always, the tears just flooded her eyes at lightning speed! She said that she'd definitely win if they held a fastest crying competition, as a couple of tears (one from each eye), ran down her face. I remember telling her that she was indeed the best I'd seen, and she let a few more tears fall before wiping her eyes. I never cease to half wonder whether this particular time she was actually crying emotionally and letting out her disappointment in losing her game, though I don't think that's the case because she didn't sob in the slightest and her voice didn't crack even as the tears rolled down.

For someone who can summon the tears so easily, she can also hold them back very well when she's emotional. The only time I've ever really seen her emotional was when I was moving out of town. As we said our goodbyes, she was clearly very emotional, but in spite of never having been shy to let her tears flow in front of me, she just teared up a bit and held back her tears. I was pretty much the same, I just teared up, but bawled my eyes out later. She texted me afterwards saying that she'd cried pretty hard too after I'd left, and we stayed in touch for about a year before going our separate paths. We never talked about crying or tears after I left.

That is my experience with one of my crushes. I do have some more.

 

November 15, 2018 2:39 pm  #45


Re: Have you ever seen one of your crushes cry?

Another crush story, a somewhat different one because this girl became a crush after I saw her in tears. This was about 5-6 years ago. A group of friends had planned to go camping. We were actually taking a bus to the spot as it was a bit far away. There was this one girl who doesn't talk too much with anyone, and it was her first time camping. I was sitting next to her. She wasn't very talkative, and kept looking at her phone and from what I could gather, texting someone. As she kept texting, I was observing her, and I saw her face slowly become sad.

Soon, I saw her eyes turn a little red. I was thinking to myself, "Is she crying?" The occasional stare turned into a bit of a fixated stare, as I looked at her, hoping her eyes would well up with tears. At first, I couldn't see her tears because for a few minutes, she kept wiping her eyes with her sleeve. But then, she stopped wiping. I though she'd stopped crying, and was both slightly disappointed that I hadn't got to see any tears, and also thankful that she was feeling better. But apparently, she wasn't feeling better. At least not yet. She was still crying, as I soon found out, and I saw her left eye fill with tears (she was sitting on my right, so I could only see her left eye). Having noticed her tear, I asked her if she was alright, both genuinely concerned and wanting her to turn around and face me so that I can see her tears more clearly at the same time. And she did turn around, and I could see that her right eye was pretty full of tears as well. She didn't speak, and she only nodded in response to my question. A single tear ran down her right cheek. She quickly wiped it and turned back away and bowed her head, and I saw a tear fall from her left eye. She then covered her face with her hands for a while and had stopped crying by the time she lifted up her face again. Her eyes were still slightly watery, and her eyelashes were slightly wet, but she thoroughly wiped it all with her sleeve. She later told me that she'd just got into an argument with her mom, and that everything was fine. Anyway, after this, we got to spend some good time together at the camp, and though I never saw her cry again, I remembered her tears for a long time after that day I saw her crying.

 

November 16, 2018 4:19 pm  #46


Re: Have you ever seen one of your crushes cry?

There was one really friendly guy I used to know who sat next to me in one of my classes. I only had a small crush on him, but I’ll share, anyway.
One day, he was talking to this other girl and me, and we somehow got onto the topic of crying. He admitted that he could cry on demand. Naturally, I was intensely  curious, so I asked him to show us. Within thirty seconds, his eyes started filling with tears, and they spilled over. He kept his face still while he did it—almost no expression at all on his face. I was shocked because 1) I didnt expect him to be willing to cry in the middle of class, and 2) I didn’t think he would be able to do it so quickly! The other girl and I watched in fascination as these beautiful tears slid down his face, but I couldn’t help but look around to make sure no one was watching, lest he embarrass himself. Our teacher noticed for sure, and she looked a little surprised, but she didn’t say anything. I’m pretty sure the guy knew that our teacher noticed, but he didn’t give her a reason for his tears. He cried at least four or five tears before he wiped his eyes and smiled. I asked him how he could do that—he just said that he could feel the water inside of him, and he could bring that water to his eyes.
To this day, that is the best male obs I have.


Still, by the clock's revolution each hour,
I dissolve into tears about ev'ry half hour.
 

November 17, 2018 3:08 pm  #47


Re: Have you ever seen one of your crushes cry?

azutid wrote:

There was one really friendly guy I used to know who sat next to me in one of my classes. I only had a small crush on him, but I’ll share, anyway.
One day, he was talking to this other girl and me, and we somehow got onto the topic of crying. He admitted that he could cry on demand. Naturally, I was intensely  curious, so I asked him to show us. Within thirty seconds, his eyes started filling with tears, and they spilled over. He kept his face still while he did it—almost no expression at all on his face. I was shocked because 1) I didnt expect him to be willing to cry in the middle of class, and 2) I didn’t think he would be able to do it so quickly! The other girl and I watched in fascination as these beautiful tears slid down his face, but I couldn’t help but look around to make sure no one was watching, lest he embarrass himself. Our teacher noticed for sure, and she looked a little surprised, but she didn’t say anything. I’m pretty sure the guy knew that our teacher noticed, but he didn’t give her a reason for his tears. He cried at least four or five tears before he wiped his eyes and smiled. I asked him how he could do that—he just said that he could feel the water inside of him, and he could bring that water to his eyes.
To this day, that is the best male obs I have.

Wow! That sounds amazing! He sounds like a male version of my high school crush. She could get the tears flowing in seconds, but she never did it in middle of class. It was usually when it was just the two of us, or when we were with another close friend. She too would keep a pretty expressionless face unless she was smiling or giggling (which she often did as well). She'd normally shed around five or six tears before wiping them away, unless we were having a starting contest, in which case she'd just let the tears stream for anywhere between 5 and 8 minutes (8 minutes was the longest she went without blinking, read my previous post for full obs). I have never been able to do more than 4 minutes, and in that time, I'd normally shed around 6-10 tears, maybe slightly more depending on the setting and the weather.

One of the things I used to enjoy about her crying and now my girlfriend's as well is how her tears run smoothly down her cheeks. I've hardly seen any tears fall off her face before running all the way down to her chin. Also tears that don't even reach her lips are very rare. Most of the time, her teardrops fill her eyes, leave her eyes through the middle of her lower eyelids, and roll smoothly down her cheeks. The first tear from each eye generally reaches her mouth or even runs all the way down to her chin, and the tears that follow take the same path and run all the way down to her chin and that's where they fall off. I find that more attractive than tears that just fall off from halfway down the cheeks and also tears that don't even reach the lips. And I find the latter especially annoying because it usually happens when the person crying blinks prematurely, before the eyes are full enough, thus ruining the tear filled eyes as well. But my crush never did that, and neither does my girlfriend (though my best friend does when her eyes are watering due to rough weather). But I won't complain because I often get to see more tears from her in a day than most people get to see from all their female friends combined in a year.

And I'll stop there, lol. I've seriously wandered off topic. But yeah, my crush was just like yours with a great ability to cry on cue really fast. I'll post an obs about an interesting conversation I had with her regarding her crying on cue, but not in this post.

 

November 17, 2018 4:06 pm  #48


Re: Have you ever seen one of your crushes cry?

SparklingEyes wrote:

One of the things I used to enjoy about my girlfriend's as well is how her tears run smoothly down her cheeks. I've hardly seen any tears fall off her face before running all the way down to her chin. Also tears that don't even reach her lips are very rare. Most of the time, her teardrops fill her eyes, leave her eyes through the middle of her lower eyelids, and roll smoothly down her cheeks. The first tear from each eye generally reaches her mouth or even runs all the way down to her chin, and the tears that follow take the same path and run all the way down to her chin and that's where they fall off. I find that more attractive than tears that just fall off from halfway down the cheeks and also tears that don't even reach the lips.

Do you notice a difference in the amount of tears she produces, the tear speed, the paths that tears take and/or other crying characteristics, when she cries because of her contacts versus emotional crying?

 

November 17, 2018 4:18 pm  #49


Re: Have you ever seen one of your crushes cry?

My conversation with my high school crush (let's give her a pseudonym because I keep mentioning her a lot, let's say Sharon) about crying on cue, and an obs of her doing exactly that:

So, one day, Sharon (that's not her real name) and I were having lunch together, just chatting about events at school. Then, as she's so often done before, she started crying on cue. As usual, she stared intently into my eyes and her eyes were welling up in no time. A couple of tears were dangling from her eyes for a few seconds before smoothly rolling down her cheeks. I smiled and asked her why she enjoyed shedding tears. I asked her if she wanted to become an actress someday. She responded saying that she had no such intentions, but that she just liked it. She gave a bit of a backstory as to when she started crying on cue for fun.

Apparently when she was still a child, her mom used to discipline her when she got out of hand by making her sit still for anywhere between half an hour and one hour. The rules were that she shouldn't move a muscle or say anything, and that she should just sit completely still and not even turn her head. Not blinking wasn't exactly in the rules, but Sharon said that one day, when she was being made to sit still, she also refrained herself from blinking for a while, and discovered that her eyes were welling up and tears were running down her face even though she wasn't crying. And she told me that because she had to sit completely still, she couldn't even wipe her tears and so she'd just let them flow. She told me that in fact, the first time it happened, her mom had actually thought that she was crying and asked her to stop crying, but then Sharon had told her that she wasn't actually crying but that tears were coming out of her eyes for no reason (of course, the reason was due to her not blinking, but she didn't know that as a child). She said that this experience led her to actually start enjoying the feeling of tears running down her cheeks, and even after her mom's punishment became a thing of the past, she would whenever she was alone keep practicing making her eyes water by not blinking, and then refined the technique so that she could get the tears out in less than 15-20 seconds (her eyes would actually start welling up in even less than 10 seconds).

It was quite a fascinating story, and what really intrigued me was that she said she liked the feeling of tears running down her cheeks. While she didn't cry on cue in front of me every single day (that'd have been overkill), and she'd do it only about two or three times a month, she told me she'd do it practically every day when she was alone, just to experience that feeling of tears running down her face. I don't know if she still does it, if she still likes the feeling of tears running down her cheeks. We haven't talked to each other in about 10 years, so I wouldn't know. And I don't know that if we were to meet again today, she'd still be comfortable shedding tears in front of me (it was different back then, we were just teens, now we're grown ups).

But, when she were in high school together and when we were really close, on numerous occasions, she let her tears flow freely in front of me. And even as we were having this conversation, remember it started with her crying and she actually let her tears flow unchecked for a few minutes, then wiped them, and then as she described her childhood experience with her mom making her sit still, she actually demonstrated it and shed more tears in the process. One funny thing she said when she told me how she enjoyed the feeling of tears rolling down her cheeks was that she wished her eyes would naturally water in cold/windy weather like mine instead of her having to forcefully not blink to get tears. She did mention that as much as she enjoyed shedding tears by not blinking, she actually liked it even more when she cried emotionally because the tears are not forced and they just come naturally out of her eyes without her having to do anything. She said that she'd tried to make herself cry emotionally several times as well, but that it wasn't easy and she really couldn't do it fast enough.

This is the first time I'm sharing all this with anybody (and I'm doing it on a public forum, lol), and it kind of makes me miss her a bit. And not just for her tears, she actually was a great friend. She was actually the first person, and in fact the only person till I met my best friend and then my girlfriend, whom I was comfortable letting see my eyes water in rough weather. I've never cried emotionally in front of her (except for tearing up when saying goodbye), but she's seen a few tears from me especially in winter.

And it's really strange to think that I've seen plenty of tears from two of the best friends I've had in my life (Sharon and my now best friend), and my girlfriend, but practically 99% of those tears are non-emotional tears (Sharon teared up when we said goodbye, and my best friend has cried exactly once, and while my girlfriend has cried emotionally many times in front of me, I've seen her cry more while putting in contacts than when she's emotional). If there's some kind of Guinness world record for seeing the most non-emotional tears shed by women in a lifetime, I'd probably qualify lol. But anyway, there's my conversation with my high school crush about her quite literal obsession with shedding tears.

 

November 17, 2018 4:58 pm  #50


Re: Have you ever seen one of your crushes cry?

Amans lacrimae wrote:

SparklingEyes wrote:

One of the things I used to enjoy about my girlfriend's as well is how her tears run smoothly down her cheeks. I've hardly seen any tears fall off her face before running all the way down to her chin. Also tears that don't even reach her lips are very rare. Most of the time, her teardrops fill her eyes, leave her eyes through the middle of her lower eyelids, and roll smoothly down her cheeks. The first tear from each eye generally reaches her mouth or even runs all the way down to her chin, and the tears that follow take the same path and run all the way down to her chin and that's where they fall off. I find that more attractive than tears that just fall off from halfway down the cheeks and also tears that don't even reach the lips.

Do you notice a difference in the amount of tears she produces, the tear speed, the paths that tears take and/or other crying characteristics, when she cries because of her contacts versus emotional crying?

You mean my girlfriend? Well, the quantity of tears when she cries is generally more than when she's putting on contacts, but still her tears don't just fall, they roll all the way down her cheeks, probably slightly faster than when she's putting in contacts. But I think there's more to it than just the amount of tears, I've read that emotional tears are different from tears produced by other things like cutting onions or putting in contacts. So, maybe that also determines the speed of her tears. The paths the tears take, well, when wearing contacts it's almost always just straight down her cheeks, except on the rare occasion when there are just so much tears that they take another path in addition to one down her cheek, usually down the nose out of the inner corner of her eye. When she's crying emotionally, it depends on the position of her head. As long as she keeps her head straight, the tears still go straight down her cheeks, but if she tilts her head, or is leaning against me, then tears from one eye may go down her nose whereas tears from the other eye would run down more towards the outer side of her face.

 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum