You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 9, 2018 5:43 am  #1

New obs

Finally, I got to hug and wipe the tears of this girl who managed to slip by the last two times. I won’t go into detail as to why she was crying, I will start this iba when we started interacting.

She turned around and saw me, I went to her ( I was only a couple of steps away) and hugged her, she was already crying, when I hugged her she started sobbing, I had both my arms around her as she hugged me tight, her left cheek on my shirt and every now and then she used her right hand to wipe her other cheek, I had my left hand caressing her hair while my right hand was on her back, feeling the shudder and trembling of her sobs.

When I noticed her tears were streaming down her cheek, I switched, my left hand went to her back (to continue feeling her trembling body) and now my right hand went to her cheek, caressing her tear stained cheek, I was not able to see her face, but since I have seen it before, I pictured how her tears were trailing down her cheek and I caressed from just below the corner of her eye down to the middle of her cheek (as her face was half buried in my chest), I found it strange that her tears were cold, I continued wiping her tears as they streamed now unchecked down her face, I gently followed her tears with the outer part of my thumb, then with the pad of my index and middle fingers, when the hug ended she wiped her face, clearing tears, but more kept falling, when she tried to wipe her face again I moved quicker and wiped under her eyes with the pad of my thumbs. She smiled and told me she had stained my shirt, I told her not to worry and wiped her tears one last time. She thanked me and moved on.

P.S. I took a picture of what is left of the tear stain on my shirt, but I did not find a way to upload it.

September 10, 2018 8:29 am  #2

Re: New obs

This sounds amazing!  You caressed her tear stained cheek while hugging?  So she stopped wiping when she felt your hand there?

September 10, 2018 10:05 am  #3

Re: New obs

Bartlebycs wrote:

This sounds amazing!  You caressed her tear stained cheek while hugging?  So she stopped wiping when she felt your hand there?

Yes, when I brought my hand to her cheek she hugged me back with her two hands.

Board footera