You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 25, 2018 3:14 am  #11

Re: What makes your eyes water besides crying?

I'm bored, so I thought I'd share the answers to these questions if my girlfriend was answering them. (I didn't actually ask my girlfriend any of these questions, these answers are purely based on the obs I've had with her)

1. Besides crying, what brings tears to your eyes (naturally, not forced like not blinking)?
Putting in contacts (like I've shared in several obs)

2. If your eyes are watering when you're not crying, do your tears just fill your eyes or do they run down your cheeks?
If she's putting in contacts, tears just stream down her face for at least a couple of minutes.

3. What is your response if your eyes begin to water when you're not crying?
When she's with me, she just lets the tears roll down and lets me wipe them. She told me that if she was alone, she'd get a tissue and wipe the tears as they ran down her cheeks.

4. If someone has seen your eyes water when you're not crying, what has their response been?
I have see tears run down her face when she's not crying (while putting in contacts). I wrap my arms around her and wipe the tears off her cheeks.

December 25, 2018 11:22 pm  #12

1. Besides crying, what brings tears to your eyes (naturally, not forced like not blinking)?
Getting whacked in the nose or poked in the eye.

2. If your eyes are watering when you're not crying, do your tears just fill your eyes or do they run down your cheeks?
Oh they run.

I wipe the tear usually

4. If someone has seen your eyes water when you're not crying, what has their response been?
I was at Neiman Marcus the other day looking at some makeup as a Christmas gift (to myself and some friends) and one of the attendants there offered to apply some to my face and eyelashes. He both poked me in the eye and I had a skin reaction to the formula. My eye started watering and a tear overflowed to my cheek, and he apologized and became super flustered. I ended up comforting him. http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/lol.png

I'm a woman and I think women are beautiful when they cry.

February 12, 2019 11:18 am  #13

I'm reviving this thread for new members. And just for the sake of it, I'm answering the questions from my best friend's perspective (based on the obs I've had of her).

Cold and windy weather.

Her eyes fill with tears and depending on how long she's out in the cold/wind, several tears run down her cheeks.

She generally lets them flow unchecked but wipes her cheeks every now and then.

I've seen her tears and she doesn't mind. Usually we're in the middle of a conversation, so we just continue talking, hardly paying any attention to her tears (and mine because mine usually water as well in such weather). I've never actually wiped her tears.

Board footera