You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 17, 2018 4:24 pm  #11

Re: Eyes watering in wind obs

Amans lacrimae wrote:

We may never know, I guess there was no way for you to know if she was crying or not, if she was smiling or giggling I have seen people cry because they are laughing so hard that tears spill over.

Well, there were no tears, and that's pretty much all I really care about (as long as the tears aren't caused by something serious). But I still found it intriguing because she was wiping her eyes in the same way one would normally wipe away tears. And I actually enjoy seeing girls wipe tears off their cheeks as well. It's not as great if they directly wipe the eyes, but I really enjoy watching girls let tears run down their cheeks and then wiping the tears off their cheeks. I'd even venture to say that's probably the second best thing I like after seeing eyes filled with tears. And of course, I'd actually like to see the tear roll down before it is wiped, I don't like it much if it's wiped before you can see it roll down the cheek.

February 12, 2019 11:32 am  #12

Re: Eyes watering in wind obs

Just thought I'd post an obs from a couple of months ago (how time flies!). It was actually New Year's eve, and me, my girlfriend, my best friend and a guy friend of ours had gone out for some dinner and to do some shopping. It was very cold, and my eyes were watering (though I was trying really hard to hold the tears back because of both being in public and having this other friend who was with us). My best friend's eyes were watering as well, but she wasn't trying to blink back her tears as desperately as I was. While she wasn't letting her tears flow like she would when we're alone, her eyes still welled up quote a bit, and a couple of tears fell out of her eyes. None of us really said anything except our new friend who asked her if she was alright. We then carried on with our shopping, her eyes constantly watering.

Board footera