You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 16, 2018 12:30 am  #1

male obs in cafe

I was sitting in a cafe today and at a table in front of me was a young man (maybe young 20s) sitting with a few women. I noticed that the one sitting next to him started gently rubbing his back, and then i started to hear some sniffling. I couldn’t see the guy’s face, but I could see that he had covered his firsts with the sleeves of his sweater and stared to wipe his eyes. I could tell from the bit of the side of his face that I could see that his face was red, definitely crying. I couldn’t tell exactly what he was upset about, but by the sound of the girls consoling him, it may have been a breakup. After a few minutes of this, I heard his voice crack with tears and say, “I’m sorry”. Then he burried his head in his arms.

After a few minutes of the crying guy being folded over onto his arms on the table, another guy walked into the cafe and walked towards the guy who was crying. Once the crying guy realized realized the other guy had walked in, he got up quickly and went over to him. The crying guy walked straight into his arms and burried his face in his chest, as he was taller than the crying guy. The man held him tightly and I could see his whole body shaking with sobs, which were high pitched at rapid-fire style. The man held him like this for a few minutes, until the crying man finally let go and wiped his eyes, again with the sleeves of his sweater covering his fists. The man lead him over to the table and helped him sit down, saying “you’re okay, deep breaths”.

I can’t believe how raw this guy was willing to be in public, and how comforting his friends were, especially his male friend. It was a really beautiful thing to witness.

November 16, 2018 1:47 pm  #2

Re: male obs in cafe

Interesting way to cry, seems he wasn’t embarrassed for crying but was ashamed of his tears. Seems this guy is the type of crier most girls here would call a good crier, seems he likes being supported when he cries. The girl who had her hand on his back was definitely feeling his ragged breath and shaking body, I love to do that with my wife and some female friends.
Another interesting feature is that he didn’t mind who was comforting him, male and female alike, and also the fact that he was in a public place, I can guess if he was in a more private setting, even if the girls had been there he might have allowed his tears in unchecked. Not usual, specially for a guy.

Board footera