You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 16, 2018 2:49 am  #1

Just some random vids

I'm a woman and I think women are beautiful when they cry.

November 16, 2018 5:01 am  #2

Re: Just some random vids

truffle wrote:

I started watching some crying videos on youtube again. Here are some that I liked.

I don't have too much time for videos, but I do check out some videos on YouTube every now and then and I also check this forum for videos. A few months ago, through this forum, I discovered this mobile app called Musically (now Tik Tok). That's what I use to watch crying videos these days. The videos are a lot shorter, and its easy to see if a video has tears or not from the thumbnail, unlike on YouTube where you wouldn't know if the video contains real crying with tears (even if the thumbnail shows tears, and even if the title says crying or tears, I don't trust YouTube because of all the click bait videos). And on Tik Tok, there are literally hundreds of videos with tears, with new ones added everyday. I haven't watched too many Indian movies and TV shows (except for the ones posted here on this forum), but based on what I see on Tik Tok, I might look up some Bollywood stuff on YouTube because Indian women seem to have this thing for crying that girls in the west seem to lack (no offense to any westerners). If anyone has any suggestions, they are most welcome.

I really love how throughout the video, there are tears on the verge of overflowing in both her eyes. Exactly the kind of thing I like the most! And the tears that did run down her face were pretty as well.

Good video. I know that some would be disappointed that no tears actually ran down her cheeks, but I just loved the tear-filled eyes and the reflections in her tears. I also like her eye color. Both my girlfriend and my best friend have dark eyes, but my high school crush had eyes similar to this young lady's. Brings back memories of those lovely tears she used to shed for basically no reason but the fact that she enjoyed crying on cue!

truffle wrote:

https://youtu.be/ugKUnNO1XY4 (teared up a little while watching this too)

From a purely aesthetic perspective, this is an amazing video! Wish it wasn't so emotional. But its beautiful how her eyes are filled with tears for pretty much the whole video, especially from the 6 minute mark. Hope this girl is fine now.

November 21, 2018 12:43 am  #3

I'm a woman and I think women are beautiful when they cry.

November 21, 2018 5:43 am  #4

Good finds! I especially liked the second one because her eyes were more visibly filled with tears in that one.

November 21, 2018 7:43 am  #5

Here's one I though I'd share. Love how this girl's eyes are so full of tears. There are tears running down the cheeks as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf5ZY3fWD-s&ab_channel=MaiaraQueiroz

November 21, 2018 4:07 pm  #6

SparklingEyes wrote:

truffle wrote:

I started watching some crying videos on youtube again. Here are some that I liked.

truffle wrote:

https://youtu.be/ugKUnNO1XY4 (teared up a little while watching this too)

From a purely aesthetic perspective, this is an amazing video! Wish it wasn't so emotional. But its beautiful how her eyes are filled with tears for pretty much the whole video, especially from the 6 minute mark. Hope this girl is fine now.

I am a pet person too, but I got too distracted with the beautiful tears streaking her face and running all the way in several streams down to her neck.

Board footera