You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 17, 2018 10:10 pm  #1

Have you ever seen anyone off your 'List' cry? Share a ob

I think everyone has a top 5 or 10 list of who they want to see cry the most. If anyone off that list cries in front of you it can be amazing (or very disappointing). I was hoping we could share that experience with each other and tell how we felt before (meaning how long you were waiting? who is this person to you) during (the ob) and after (where you satisfied). I personally have 3 obs I can share myself involing numbers
#9, #6, and #1. Yeh you read right #1. And it was very amazing. I will put each ob in a post down below because they will be long. I hope you guys join in.

Last edited by TearOnNose (November 17, 2018 10:14 pm)

November 17, 2018 10:57 pm  #2

Re: Have you ever seen anyone off your 'List' cry? Share a ob

Interesting. I’ve actually never taken the time to create a list of people I want to see cry, but there are a few guys I’ve been keeping my eyes on. The number one guy on my list is—and please don’t judge me for this—my current Chemistry teacher. Yes, I know how weird it is, but hear me out. I’m not attracted to him in the slightest, and the only reason he’s number one on my “list” is because I know that he struggles with depression (as have I), and when I was depressed, I cried a LOT. So, I’m curious about when he cries, how he cries, etc. He’s one of those tough, cynical guys who doesn’t show a lot of emotion. I’ve had a couple dreams about him crying, and there was one false alarm when I thought he might have been crying, but he wasn’t.
The false alarm occurred during class one day. My friend and I were working on an assignment when I heard my friend say, “Mr. T, are you crying?” I swear, my heart skipped a beat at that moment. I looked up quickly, and saw that my teacher was walking by us. He said, “No, I got something stuck in my eye. Had to take my contact out.” Apparently, my teacher was sitting at his desk, trying to get the thing out of his eye, shedding tears, and my friend happened to notice it. After his response, I didn’t even bother trying to see his eyes, which were probably red. Non-emotional tears aren’t interesting to me.
Needless to say, I was pretty dang disappointed, although I don’t know what I would have done if he was crying emotional tears.
(If you anyone is curious, I can share the dreams.)

Still, by the clock's revolution each hour,
I dissolve into tears about ev'ry half hour.

November 18, 2018 12:08 am  #3

Re: Have you ever seen anyone off your 'List' cry? Share a ob

Heather would def be my #1, and I've shared stories of her before.

Same with my #2 (Emily).  

My #3 is Elaina, and it's been a long time since I've watched her cry.  I'm still waiting though since she came back into my life recently.  She has pics on FB and she's just as pretty as I remember.  She could be moved up to #1 if I ever do catch her crying.

Board footera