You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 19, 2018 11:49 pm  #1

Self obs (F) short

As promised to Amans in an other topic, I'll share a self obs here with you all.

Early this year I was watching a movie with my BF at the cinema. Anyway around the middle of the movie, the story began to hit home and I started crying because  I could really relate to what the character was feeling at that moment. I started crying silently and BF wiped some tears away and it might have lasted for about a minute or so.  Mind you that when the credits started to roll, nearly everyone in the cinema was crying. I guess the movie made a huge impression on everyone.

A million dreams is all it's gonna take

November 20, 2018 12:36 am  #2

Re: Self obs (F) short

Thank you very much, silent crying in a movie theater can be a challenge, did you allow your tears fall unchecked? I guess this wasn’t the first time your BF wiped your tears, were there just a few tears or a steady stream, did they follow the same trail or did you have several tear streaks, did your BF use a handkerchief or did he wipe your tears with his fingers, did he kiss your tears by any chance, how did you react when he started wiping your tears?

Nice obs.

November 20, 2018 11:55 am  #3

To be honest I'm kinda good at the whole silent crying thing, since I really hate doing it. Since it has been about 10 months ago, I can't really remember much more than I'd written above. But my guess is that it was just a few tears, and he just used his thumb. Sorry that I can't give more details about this one.

A million dreams is all it's gonna take

November 21, 2018 5:34 am  #4

Thank you very much Unicorn, looking forward to read your next obs.

Board footera