You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 27, 2018 1:50 pm  #1

Wife crying church

After a while without an obs, my wife cried at the end of mass, several tears made their way down her face, washing away the rimmel, leaving her eyes messed with little pieces of it around them. She wiped her tears at cheek level as they were abundant, big, thick and fell fast. Since she was on her knees and I was sitting next to her, I couldn’t approach to wipe her tears.

When she stood up I opened my arms inviting her into a hug, she went straight into my arms and continued crying, I barely managed to wipe a single tear streak from her left cheek, then we broke the hug. As soon as we broke the hug I turned and saw a small patch of tears on my shirt. She stopped crying immediately and she wiped her tears with the palm of her hands.

November 29, 2018 1:34 am  #2

Re: Wife crying church

Beautiful obs! I think to most people, crying in church (for a spiritual reason) is more acceptable. At least, in my religion, a guy can cry in church and people won't think much of it.

On a different note, I've never heard anyone say "rimmel" instead of mascara. That comes from the Spanish word, right? El rimel?

Still, by the clock's revolution each hour,
I dissolve into tears about ev'ry half hour.

November 29, 2018 1:42 am  #3

azutid wrote:

Beautiful obs! I think to most people, crying in church (for a spiritual reason) is more acceptable. At least, in my religion, a guy can cry in church and people won't think much of it.

On a different note, I've never heard anyone say "rimmel" instead of mascara. That comes from the Spanish word, right? El rimel?

I thought using mascara, but I didn’t know if mascara was the one you use on your whole face or only the thing you use for eyes. I used a translator and it showed rimmel

November 29, 2018 2:22 am  #4

Cool. Yeah, mascara is only the thing you use for your eyes. I don’t think there’s a specific word in English that describes a full face of makeup. Lol, oh well.

November 29, 2018 4:27 am  #5

Actually, Rimmel is in the same category as Kleenex, when you ask for a paper tissue you say Kleenex, same, Rimmel is a brand, I think the first to make mascara, so it became a key brand as well, so, at least in my country, the word mascara is seldom used, using rimmel instead.
https://www.rimmellondon.com

November 29, 2018 4:43 am  #6

That's interesting. I didn't know that.

Board footera