You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 4, 2018 6:24 am  #1

Book suggestion

Do you know any books that involve lots of crying? Both M/F and M/M are okay, though I prefer M/M more

Men are most handsome when they cry

December 5, 2018 3:40 am  #2

Re: Book suggestion

I don't think I know many books that have a guy crying a lot, but there is one book I'm thinking of. It's called The Swap, and--I hope you don't mind--it's a book for younger teenagers. The book is about a teenage boy and teenage girl who swap bodies. There's this really touching scene near the end where the boy's dad cries. I found that scene with the dad really detailed and satisfying. I believe he is comforted by his sons, but I haven't read it in a year.

I'll try to think of any more books I know. In the meantime, best of luck in your searches.http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

Still, by the clock's revolution each hour,
I dissolve into tears about ev'ry half hour.

December 5, 2018 5:58 am  #3

Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul on Tough Stuff

It has many touching stories where men and women cry (depending on the story). I haven't has a chance to read this book in a while but it used to be a frequent read.

December 6, 2018 9:41 pm  #4

Thank you for the suggestions!

Men are most handsome when they cry

December 6, 2018 10:43 pm  #5

The Outsiders...that whole book is guys crying

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

Board footera