You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 18, 2019 12:02 pm  #1

Quick obs

While I was sitting on the train coming home from work last night, my wife and I had a very emotional phone conversation that had left me teary-eyed by the time I got home. However, when I got home I found that my wife had invited a friend and her husband to stay at our home overnight, because the husband had a job interview today near where we live. So I had to be a good host for three hours last night while on the edge of tears. When our guests finally went to sleep and my wife and I were undressing and getting ready for bed, we returned to our previous conversation and both started getting emotional again. I had finished changing and was sitting on the edge of the bed while my wife was changing, talking to me in a shaky whispering voice. She bent over to put on her pajamas, and when she looked up a tear rolled down the front of both her cheeks. I immediately stood up and hugged her and started sobbing cheek-to-cheek with her, and she started sobbing a few seconds later. While still hugging we fell onto the bed and continued to sob silently but hard. We then lay on our side and kept talking while intermittently sobbing, our tears falling sideways into the pillow and bedsheets. She was doing a shaky open-mouthed lip curl and chin wrinkle when sobbing. We cried for about 10 minutes, then wiped our tears and noses with tissues. I pulled away and lay on my back and because I was starting to get hot, but she then rolled over on top of my and started kiss me. This intensified and we had the quietest sex ever. 

This morning our guests left. They did not hear any of it. Success!

I'm going to a sad event this Sunday morning and will cry there, and will probably get some male and female obs too. Due to sensitive nature I won't post publicly but if anyone's interested I'll share by PM.

Last edited by truffle (January 18, 2019 12:08 pm)

January 18, 2019 2:51 pm  #2

Re: Quick obs

Beautiful obs, I can relate to you, crying in silence can sometimes be a challenge. Nicely done, though. I am looking forward your next obs, pm it if you feel like it.

Board footera