You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 28, 2019 1:17 am  #1

Recent obs with active role

About 24 hours ago I saw a friend (not one of my best or closest) sob moderately (no wails but very heavy breathing and shaking). At first, I stood nearby, not hugging or consoling immediately, giving her space, at one point she started crying more intense and a couple of other girls went to her at the same time I did, before I reached her, she curled in fetal position on the floor, her face looking to the floor, so I couldn’t wipe her tears then, when the other girls saw me kneel with her, caressing her back, feeling her body trembling, they stopped touching her and gave us a little privacy.

After a good ten minutes (trying not to exaggerate) she got up, I tried to glance at her face, but instinctively knew she needed a hug, so I postponed it and hugged her, fresh tears streamed down her cheeks and she started trembling again. I held her in my arms a few minutes, when she broke the hug, her face was glistening, not a single tear could be identified. I proceeded to wipe the wetness under her eyes and swiped my thumbs from her eyes to her cheeks a couple of times, she thanked me and took out a tissue and finished taking care of her face.

January 29, 2019 6:26 am  #2

Re: Recent obs with active role

What a beautiful obs.

Board footera