You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 29, 2019 7:18 pm  #1

Feel so depressed

First I'm sorry for my english, I don't speak english very good.
I've just registered because I want to ask you just one question.
Am I the only one here who turn on just by crying? I mean, sex and sexual things doesn't arousal me at all. I masturbate only by watching crying scenes. I'm depressed because of that, I hope someone will help me. I feel weird and like a horrible person.
I would like to be ok with this, not to think what is normal and what isn't normal and what other people like and what turn them on...I wish just to live my life without loads. I would like to relax and enjoy in what I love and what turns me on (crying). I hope that I will be happy and relaxed about this fetis soon but I don't know how. I always think I'm crazy and creepy. Is there anyone who has this fetish sexual (not just emotional) and doesn't feel too bad and weird because of that? I'm 16 so I hope I will calm down when grow up a little

Last edited by Cryinglover (January 29, 2019 9:07 pm)

January 30, 2019 6:02 am  #2

Re: Feel so depressed

I'm that way, as well. I'm asexual, meaning I don't experience sexual attraction, but I do have this strong fetish for crying, and have had it all my life. I also only masturbate to crying videos, but I don't really have a desire to have sex with another person, so it doesn't bother me that I am this way. It used to, because I thought being attracted to someone's most vulnerable moments made me inherently dangerous or predatory, but in recent years, I've told significant others and close friends about this side of me, and nobody has really batted an eyelash at it. It's really gone a long way towards ridding me of some of the shame I carry with me about this. At sixteen, I was an absolute wreck about it, and a lot of things about how my sexuality works, but I am slowly but surely getting over that. I'm sure you will as well. This forum is a really good, safe place for folks like us to just be ourselves without worry, so maybe community will help.

January 30, 2019 3:02 pm  #3

It's always going to be a weird thing. Nothing much can be done about it. If crying is the only thing that turns you on, maybe you can try avoiding watching crying scenes temporarily, and see if that makes any difference. You can always start again later. I know looking at crying material can be extremely addictive, but it maybe worth the effort.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

January 30, 2019 6:28 pm  #4

Thank you
I think it isn't good idea because avoiding just increases intensity of dacryphilia. I tried that. I know that will be weird always, but I don't want to feel depressed whole life. I read the discussion from this forum and I don't think that members feel depressed about fetish. Are you feel depressed about that? I just want to know how to stop feeling depressed and guilty
I feel like my life is over and I don't know how to continue my life. I didn't understand you, why I should stop watching crying scenes? I don't addicted from watching this, I don't watch that whole day. I just said that is only thing that turns me on. And I don't ask how to stop my fetish because that is impossible. I just want to get along with it and not feel so bad and disgusting about it. I asked the question here because we have a common fetish and I was interested in how you feel about it, did you sometimes feel very bad about this, and how did you manage to get yourself elected? Do you have any advice for me how to take this fetish more easily?
I'm sorry for my english again, I hope you understand

Last edited by Cryinglover (January 30, 2019 6:50 pm)

January 30, 2019 7:07 pm  #5

Cryinglover wrote:

Thank you
I think it isn't good idea because avoiding just increases intensity of dacryphilia. I tried that. I know that will be weird always, but I don't want to feel depressed whole life. I read the discussion from this forum and I don't think that members feel depressed about fetish. Are you feel depressed about that? I just want to know how to stop feeling depressed and guilty
I feel like my life is over and I don't know how to continue my life. I didn't understand you, why I should stop watching crying scenes? I don't addicted from watching this, I don't watch that whole day. I just said that is only thing that turns me on. And I don't ask how to stop my fetish because that is impossible. I just want to get along with it and not feel so bad and disgusting about it. I asked the question here because we have a common fetish and I was interested in how you feel about it, did you sometimes feel very bad about this, and how did you manage to get yourself elected? Do you have any advice for me how to take this fetish more easily?
I'm sorry for my english again, I hope you understand

I can tell you this, the best sex I have had is after wiping tears, either my wife’s or another girl, I found a way to get to have sex, but is is usually linked to kissing and/or wiping tears, so you can go see a tearjerker then be with your girl, or find some other way, anyways, if you feel depressed it will only make it worse. Get to know your strengths and weaknesses and use them to your best.

January 30, 2019 7:30 pm  #6

Thaank you. I'm female
I think I should visit a psychologist to help me to get this fetish easily. I feel very confused. One day I'm happy and I'm not scared to have this fetish, I do not even think about it.. The next day I feel depressed and I constantly think I'm sick and how my life is over. The strangest thing is that I did not feel bad at all when I learned that I had this fetish, a couple of years ago. I lived quite normally, only 3 months ago I started to feel bad about it. I have frequent mood swings but I hope I'll deal with it. How do you feel about this fetish? I hope you feel better than me

January 30, 2019 10:21 pm  #7

How do you feel about that? Have you had boyfriend /girlfriend? Do you have sex?

January 31, 2019 2:47 am  #8

Hi there. Feelings of depression are very serious, and I am worried about these mood swings that you are describing. It is very important for you to see a psychologist and talk about these issues one on one. This forum is not a replacement for mental health services. I encourage you do see a therapist as soon as possible.

These feelings can be confusing, but relationships are very confusing in general. I have a crying fetish but I'm also attracted to women, which made things even more confusing for me. I worked through it by opening up to my family members and talking to people I trusted first. I try to make my relationship as normal as possible.

I love this forum because there are people here I can talk to who have similar interests. Also, when I'm sad and cry, I can turn it into a positive thing by writing about it here because people like to read about it and talk about it.

I think this forum is for people who are a little older than you. Please see a psychologist. A therapist might be able to help you accept your feelings and not be depressed about it because, as TorNorth said, the fetish probably won't go away.

January 31, 2019 5:00 am  #9

Thank you
I know this forum is not a replacement for mental health services. I was just wondering if other people here feel so bad and depressed because of fetish.
Because if they do not feel, it gives me the hope that I can get along with it. I did not know where else to ask a question because this is the only forum related to this fetish.

January 31, 2019 5:30 am  #10

Cryinglover wrote:

Thank you
I know this forum is not a replacement for mental health services. I was just wondering if other people here feel so bad and depressed because of fetish.
Because if they do not feel, it gives me the hope that I can get along with it. I did not know where else to ask a question because this is the only forum related to this fetish.

I’ll be real honest, I don’t remember when this started, but I do remember actively wiping female tears by the time I was 17-18 and the feeling was out of this world. I remember consciously getting turned on by wiping tears from a friend’s face when I was 22, after that, it was a mix of the platonic need to protect and console my friends and a sexual spark.

In my case it felt natural, I thought it was hardwired in some people, I found out it was a fetish after I was 30, when I found this site. Previously I would get aroused reading fiction that had crying scenes, specially if a guy wiped tears from a girl’s face, but I don’t even thought about it as a fetish back then.

Getting to the point, you will grow out of it, don’t feel sad or depressed, you are experimenting and your personality is still developing, just give it some time and don’t be ashamed.

P.S. If you want to talk about it, you can PM me anytime, more than glad to help. Have a wonderful day.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (January 31, 2019 5:31 am)

Board footera