You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 11, 2019 3:08 am  #1

self and boyfriend obs

So, a few days ago I came on and said that I had not had any observations recently. In fact, I hadn't really seen my boyfriend cry in nearly two years. Of course, be careful what you wish for, because something happened just the day after I posted. Something horrible occurred (I'm not going to get into it on here) but my boyfriend was hospitalized for something that could've killed him. When I found out, I immediately burst into tears, sobbing and falling onto my knees. This went on for a good hour. I wasn't sure if he was even going to be awake, so even though it would normally be very embarrassing for me I continued to cry in the ER as I waited to be allowed to see him. Thankfully he was awake and stable. We talked to awhile. I was so upset that I didn't even bother to wipe the tears off my cheeks. After talking for a bit, he became emotional as well and I noticed tears pooling up in his eyes (he has the most beautiful blue eyes) and they began to run down his face and he pulled me close and we cried onto each others shoulders. I could feel his body shake as he sobbed silently. This only lasted for maybe half a minutes since a nurse came to check in on him. I continued to cry of course off and on for a good bit while I sat with him for a few hours. I'm sad that it was such a serious situation and I wasn't able to enjoy that moment, but I got memories for when he's better and all of this is in the past. So there's my observation everyone!

February 11, 2019 5:49 am  #2

Re: self and boyfriend obs

luckywolf13 wrote:

So, a few days ago I came on and said that I had not had any observations recently. In fact, I hadn't really seen my boyfriend cry in nearly two years. Of course, be careful what you wish for, because something happened just the day after I posted. Something horrible occurred (I'm not going to get into it on here) but my boyfriend was hospitalized for something that could've killed him. When I found out, I immediately burst into tears, sobbing and falling onto my knees. This went on for a good hour. I wasn't sure if he was even going to be awake, so even though it would normally be very embarrassing for me I continued to cry in the ER as I waited to be allowed to see him. Thankfully he was awake and stable. We talked to awhile. I was so upset that I didn't even bother to wipe the tears off my cheeks. After talking for a bit, he became emotional as well and I noticed tears pooling up in his eyes (he has the most beautiful blue eyes) and they began to run down his face and he pulled me close and we cried onto each others shoulders. I could feel his body shake as he sobbed silently. This only lasted for maybe half a minutes since a nurse came to check in on him. I continued to cry of course off and on for a good bit while I sat with him for a few hours. I'm sad that it was such a serious situation and I wasn't able to enjoy that moment, but I got memories for when he's better and all of this is in the past. So there's my observation everyone!

First of all, I am glad that everything turned out to be better than it could have. Second, you did get what you wished for, just not in the best circumstances. Now getting to the obs, when you found out what happened, were you alone? Did you look for someone to comfort you?
You mention crying in the ER would normally be embarrassing for you, so you weren’t embarrassed about crying in front of others this time?
When crying with your BF, were you two alone? You say tears ran unchecked down your cheeks, did your BF wipe or kiss your tears? Last, since you hadn’t seen him cry in a long time, did you wipe/kiss his tears?

Hope he gets well soon, thank you for sharing.

Board footera