You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 4, 2012 1:53 am  #1

What were you like when you first found the forum?

Hello All,
What were you like when you first found the forum? I was excited that there was a forum for us when I searched for it. I didn't hesitate to join either. I just wondered, what about you guys?

June 4, 2012 10:31 pm  #2

Re: What were you like when you first found the forum?

I was very excited and lurked for a few weeks. Then I got really busy and kind of forgot about the forum. But a couple of months later, I suddenly remembered and immediately went to look at it. After a couple of minutes of deliberating, I made an account and started posting.

June 5, 2012 4:46 pm  #3

I was really excited as I wanted to find a forum like this for ages

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

June 5, 2012 8:24 pm  #4

What I found first of all was Woundedpuppy's Yahoo Group, which was an amazing moment for me - at last someone else existed out there with similar interests in crying.
Such an exciting moment - connecting with other people that shared this 'unusal' interest in the emotions of others - finally other people to talk too. 

Bouncing off each others enthusiasm we decided to create a fully functional forum.
Between us we worked on and launched what was the first Crying Appreciation Forum and I am so pleased it brought a good number of us together.
Unfortunately due to unknown reasons our wedhosts back then decided to terminate our forum without explaination or warning - not a good day!

Huge thanks to TorNorth for setting up our current home and bring us all back together again.
This is a fantastic forum and is more than I hoped it would be when Woundedpuppy and I started it off in late 2009 (almost 2.5 years ago now!)

Take a bow everyone   

June 6, 2012 2:43 am  #5

I think some sort of small group existed before the Yahoo group, although I forget the name of it or what the format was.  It didn't use the term crying fetish, but it was for people who thought that crying was sexy, I remember that.  I found it in a google search and perhaps was not quite ready to reveal myself (participate) at that time.  By the time I was ready, I could no longer find the group!  That's when I started the Yahoo group.

Last edited by woundedpuppy (June 6, 2012 2:46 am)

June 6, 2012 2:51 pm  #6

Now that you guys mention it, I remember that original Yahoo group that existed years ago, before the one that Woundedpuppy started. It was my first glance at something related to my fetish, which I'd never seen discussed in real life, so it was exciting, but I definitely wasn't ready to start posting about it (especially since, at that time, NO one IRL knew about it, so discussing it was extremely foreign and a bit scary to me).

June 10, 2012 12:30 pm  #7

When I found Tearhunter's old board, I was initially sceptical. I had already been to other messageboards wanting to discuss my fetish, or to share media, but they were all terminally inactive. To my surprise, the board was indeed moving, albeit slowly. It was great to finally find a fetish board where I could come back to. When the old board was taken down I was going out of my mind. I really thought it was all over for a moment.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

June 29, 2012 6:05 pm  #8

i was happy to find this site, as i thought i was alone with a crying fetish 

there was once was a wise old saying...

Board footera