You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 18, 2019 3:39 pm  #1

Am I in the right place?

Hi... This is awkward... You can call me Sharon. I'm a 19 yr old girl. I don't even know if this is the right forum for me... Like, this is a forum for people with some kind of fetish for tears, right? Forgive me, I just landed here while I was trying to research a strange, I don't know what to call it, maybe fetish, maybe not, that I have... Well, I've been reading some posts on this forum, and it seems like you guys seem to like other people's tears. Well... I don't know how to say this, but, I kinda like tears too, but not other people's but my own. It's like, it's not overly sexual, but I still get this warm and fuzzy feeling when I cry, which does eerily feel like sexual arousal. Idk, I just like making myself cry for no reason, just because I like the feeling of my own tears. Does that even make sense? So, can you guys help me shed more light on this? Is this the right forum for this? Or am I in the wrong place? And what are the rules? Do you have to contribute regularly? If so, please remove me, I won't be able to contribute regularly. I can talk about tears, tbh, I like talking about my own tears, but don't know if this is the forum for that. Sorry if I sound so naive, I'm just nervous. Please be considerate. Thank you.

April 18, 2019 4:30 pm  #2

Re: Am I in the right place?

Hi there. Thanks for replying. Your friend, did she ever say how she felt when she would make herself cry? How long did she have it for? I've had this only since I was like 16-17. I generally don't cry much more than an average teenage girl. But in the last 2-3 yrs, I've been making myself cry intentionally, not always emotionally, because I think for me the key thing is not the emotion but the tears. What I've found to give me the best feeling is not actually crying, you know, like emotional tears, but rather placing a small tissue paper literally inside my eyeball, under the lower eyelid and closing my eye. I know it sounds very dangerous, and it probably is. But this gives me this, idk, this weird, tingly feeling and tears pour out of my eyes like waterfalls and I feel this warm and fuzzy, sexual arousal kind of feeling. Shedding normal tears while crying also gives me this feeling, but this tissue paper method really maximizes it. Another thing I do is use this kryolan tear stick to produce tears. It's very effective, not as effective as the paper, but still very effective. If you don't know what that is, it is a product that you apply under your eye to produce tears. Professional actors use it. My friend is an actress and that's how I know. Idk if I'm making sense or if you can relate at all.

April 18, 2019 5:22 pm  #3

Welcome! There are no requirements for posting frequency; we're just glad you're here! You'll definitely fit in - we all love crying and tears, and we all have different preferences. I am mostly aroused by other people's tears, but like you, I often find my own tears arousing, too (I expanded on this in your other thread).

April 19, 2019 6:22 am  #4

Welcome Sharon, you definitely fit here, I can, seldom, get aroused by my own tears, but anyways, this is about you.
What do you like about your tears, is it the emotion that causes you to cry, is it feeling them run down your face?
Would you rather cry alone, with someone you trust, don't care who is present?
Mind sharing more details?
Have a wonderful weekend.

April 19, 2019 8:25 am  #5

Y'all are pretty welcoming.  Thanks. I'll try to post more about my own tears. I'm just a bit shy and nervous, that's all, but I also really want to talk about this. About what I like, it's hard to clearly explain... Idk, I do like the tingly feeling in my eyes when I tear up and yes, I also like the feeling of tears running down. It's not really the emotion. Actually, I feel this more when I'm not emotional. As I said already, my preferred way of crying/making tears is placing a tiny piece of tissue paper inside my eye, under my lower eyelid and closing my eyes, which gives me the best feeling. I do that only when I'm alone. Since this really makes my eyes water a lot, I shed a lot of tears and like wiping my face on a soft surface like a pillow or a towel, but sometimes just my hands. Sometimes, I also use the kryolan tears stick, which was recommended by my actress friend. I also like the mild stinging, burning sensation it produces in my eyes and like the feeling of the tears when they come out. And all this gives me this feeling, this adrenaline rush, which I think is sexual arousal, but there seems to be a slight difference that I don't know how to explain. I mean, the feeling I get with this is comparable to, but slightly different from, the feeling I get when I'm holding and kissing my boyfriend. Idk, does that make sense? You have a wonderful weekend too.

April 19, 2019 9:03 am  #6

It does make sense, so you mostly do this when alone, your bf doesn't know, I get it, you are still getting to know this better.

April 19, 2019 9:07 am  #7

I do sometimes use the tear stick in front of my bf. He finds it strange, thinks I'm just being silly, but doesn't mind. And yes, I am getting to know this better.

May 2, 2019 1:04 am  #8

Hey! I’m new here too and I feel the same way! Maybe it has to do with that fact that we’re both girls but I like to cry too Whenever I say that to people I feel strange but at least now I know someone who feels the same. I like watching myself cry have you tried that?

May 2, 2019 7:47 pm  #9

Hello l≤3tears, welcome, hope to get to know you better, what do you like about crying, is it the same when crying in front of someone? Mind sharing crying characteristics?

Have a wonderful day.

May 15, 2019 4:00 pm  #10

I<3tears wrote:

Hey! I’m new here too and I feel the same way! Maybe it has to do with that fact that we’re both girls but I like to cry too Whenever I say that to people I feel strange but at least now I know someone who feels the same. I like watching myself cry have you tried that?

Oh, hey! You're the first person I'm coming across who admits to liking crying! For me, I like the feeling of tears running down my face, but I often stand in front of a mirror while crying. So, I guess in a way I like watching myself cry. Do you enjoy the feeling of tears running down your face? How do you make yourself cry? I'm so excited! Please let me know.

Board footera