You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 30, 2019 2:28 am  #1

New obs

Had a self obs from 2 days ago. I was sitting in bed next to my husband. Decided to go on the internet. Went to my Quora and was reading an answer. The story was non fiction and really sad. Halfway through the story I could feel tears begin to spring to my eyes. Since my husband was asleep I knew I needed to be quiet. I let the tears begin to fall unchecked. (something I would never do if anyone was awake).A few tears down each cheek; each down the same tear streak. They stopped at my chin and fell onto my pants. I took a few shaky breaths trying my best to be as silent as possible. After I was done reading the story I just left the remaining tear streaks and what tears were still clinging to my chin. They eventually dried up on their own. (It felt so comforting to just let the streaks linger and dry up on their own...I can't explain it).

April 30, 2019 5:57 am  #2

Re: New obs

Beautiful obs PrincessLucky, now you understand why most girls allow tears to fall unchecked, you must have looked stunning with tear streaks drying on your cheeks. Yes, for some reason feeling tears run down your cheeks is pleasant, but it feels better to have your tears wiped.

Have a beautiful week.

April 30, 2019 3:01 pm  #3

Aww. I love the feeling of tears running down my face! If you've read my posts, you'd know I'm not into other people's tears but my own. I guess I'm not as weird after all, and there are people who can feel to a certain extent something along the lines of what I feel. I can totally relate to the comforting feeling of tears while crying.

April 30, 2019 5:48 pm  #4

Hey, that was a very nice one ! ;) I like the fact that your tears fell onto your pants I always like unchecked fallen tears pretty much like everybody around here, although my favourite part is knowing where did the tears would land and how they would follow their course somehow, mostly if they're spreading somewhere in a big amount eventually...
Thanks for these small details along with your obs, these are always good 

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things 

May 1, 2019 4:30 am  #5

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Beautiful obs PrincessLucky, now you understand why most girls allow tears to fall unchecked, you must have looked stunning with tear streaks drying on your cheeks. Yes, for some reason feeling tears run down your cheeks is pleasant, but it feels better to have your tears wiped.

Have a beautiful week.

Thanks. Thinking back on it I really did feel beautiful with the tears drying on my cheeks. I've never had my tears wiped but it is a dream of mine.

Board footera