You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 12, 2012 6:37 am  #1

200 discussions about dacryphilia...

So after there is still not one single discussion about dacryphilia in Europe (for information: almost all european storys, community posts etc... where dacryphilia or a fetish in connection with tears is mentioned you can find at the moment in search engines like google was written by me!
I say that just for the people who might search and being irritated about what I'm saying here and I try to delete this statement of the post later so google don't save it too...)  I thought about starting to "promote" the fetish a little in public internet.  promote =  people should start to talk about it...

my target is that everybody who might have something to do with the subject (and my suspicion is that a lot of people in Europe have serious crying issues) get the opportunity to out her/himself. I also think if the "majority" don't think too negative about it, so people feel more normal about it a lot should be possible. 

So for the start I plan to start discussions about dacryphilia in 200 different public forumboards.  A part of it will be faked up stories (I also want to know what people say about a partner having a such kink), so don't wonder, another part simple surveys.

Some of the members answering in the discussions will be faked using proxyservers (it's just to keep the discussions in the right mood) also a friend of me will help to push the discussions a little up from time to time.

2 little tests in different forums with >1000 users/day already were successfull... I can say that a lot of people in fact don't have reacted that negative at all, if just the right words are used!

The forumboards with the first public outings -where I already did test and can see the potential of discussions- are about psychology, problems, medecine, dependence (drugs), borderline and general fetish boards.  If this is successful more outings in general love, general asking and especially women/men but also gay boards are following. Also I thought about "emo"-boards although I haven't tested there yet (but quite a lot of people there post strange fetish fantasies from time to time and reactions mostly seem to be positive) and last but least in every larger public board as off topic subject, but maybe also on facebook?

what do you think about this?  Do you see a chance or am I just start to get mad in my head? 

If you want I will share the results of the board discussions here... I'm going to start with the first 30 boards (in Germany, Austria, Swiss, France and 1 US-Board) next evening.  I could occasionally also post the link of this board (if the discussions are good, or I give some tipps to *potentially interested* people, but I better ask?)

Of course I don't want to attract the wrong people or some *destroyers* (but this danger will be probably everywhere).  The other fact is also that everybody who search for related terms -and this will happen! can find this forum within 20 seconds...

Last edited by BadCr (June 12, 2012 6:43 am)

June 12, 2012 10:27 pm  #2

Re: 200 discussions about dacryphilia...

I feel you, I've been posting madly around the web too, looking for people who share my fetish. Worth a try I guess, good luck with it and tell us what happened.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

June 13, 2012 12:41 am  #3

del

Last edited by BadCr (June 21, 2012 5:42 pm)

June 14, 2012 3:58 pm  #4

yes probably not the worst idea...  I could also delete the posts and repost in the protected section later if you want?  or I send it via PM to all interested...

by the way it's not because of my privacy but to avoid that anyone would search, find this forum and possibly *warn* other people in the different boards like: "hey people look here, there is a crying appreciation forum with a discussion about what's happening here and the story of the threadstarter is not real but a study of a dacryphiliac perv, please close this thread right now aaaaadmin..." (what would not only distort the results)

Of course not very probable (also I hope you don't think I'm paranoiac) but nothing is impossible and I already have experienced very unlikely matters ^^

June 14, 2012 8:45 pm  #5

No, I don't think you're being paranoid at all.  I think a genuinely curious person could indeed search and find this board and accidently figure out what you're up to -- at worst, it could make them feel manipulated and/or turned off the crying fetish instead of accepting of it.  And who wants that?  Anyway, I've given my suggestions for ways to minimize the chances of that happening.

June 15, 2012 12:06 am  #6

del

Last edited by BadCr (June 21, 2012 5:43 pm)

June 15, 2012 1:29 am  #7

yo this is hilarious plz like post the funniest results in pm's or something like that. u can add me to the list!

Board footera