You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 13, 2012 8:11 pm  #1

Hi! I'm new here

Hi Everyone,
I'm new. I happened upon this site quite by accident and was in total shock. For years I thought I was the only person in the entire world who felt this way! Imagine my astonishment at learning that there are others out there who have similar feelings and I am not totally crazy. Yey 
It took me a few days to pluck up the courage to register and then another day or so before I dared post anything but.... here I am!

Crying does not indicate you are weak, since birth it has been a sign that you are alive.

June 13, 2012 9:01 pm  #2

Re: Hi! I'm new here

Hi and welcome. 

Tell us about your crying kink. We are all ears (or eyes).

Ugly crying is pretty crying

June 13, 2012 9:14 pm  #3

Hi Fallingtears! Welcome to the forum. So glad you decided to post!

What sort of crying are you into?

June 13, 2012 9:58 pm  #4

Hi, thanks for the welcome 
I have been obsessed with crying from quite a young age but for me its the tears that do it.
In fact, I don't consider anyone to be properly crying unless I see actual tears fall. That's just a personal opinion though and I know that people can be very emotional without shedding tears, but it's the tears that I always look for and get disappointed if there aren't any. 
I am a straight female so it's really guys that I am mainly interested in (especially cute ones) but it depends on the circumstances. I can really relate to those on the forum who have posted about it being a nurturing and comforting thing. It's also about the loss of control and I think when you cry you are emotionally naked to whoever see's you. It is truly a glimpse into the soul and I think seeing someone cry is one of the most intimate things you can ever experience.
In terms of seeing family and friends crying it doesn't particularly do it for me simply because I am usually upset too, but if ever I see a cute guy one of the first things I do is fantasize about what he would look like crying.
If I see a male celebrity crying, even if he's not my type, I instantly fancy him a little bit lol. I also have enjoyed reading some of the the male observations on the forum as some of them are pretty hot and also very cute and sweet which totally made me melt!

Crying does not indicate you are weak, since birth it has been a sign that you are alive.

June 13, 2012 10:55 pm  #5

Hi Fallingtears,
Welcome to the forum thats a very nice decription you gave there. I loved reading it. I hope you like being here, it's a friendly place I love it here.

June 14, 2012 3:04 am  #6

Hi Fallingtears -- sounds like your tastes in crying are pretty similar to mine.  I agree with your definition of proper crying meaning that tears fall.  I always hope to see it get to this point, even if the rest goes well, as I would feel a bit let down otherwise.

Glad you enjoyed some of the observations on the forum.  Feel free to add more, if you have any.

June 14, 2012 5:37 pm  #7

Hi Fallingtears -- I'm in agreement about your tastes in crying too

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

June 15, 2012 3:14 am  #8

Fallingtears wrote:

Hi, thanks for the welcome 
I have been obsessed with crying from quite a young age but for me its the tears that do it.
In fact, I don't consider anyone to be properly crying unless I see actual tears fall. That's just a personal opinion though and I know that people can be very emotional without shedding tears, but it's the tears that I always look for and get disappointed if there aren't any. 
I am a straight female so it's really guys that I am mainly interested in (especially cute ones) but it depends on the circumstances. I can really relate to those on the forum who have posted about it being a nurturing and comforting thing. It's also about the loss of control and I think when you cry you are emotionally naked to whoever see's you. It is truly a glimpse into the soul and I think seeing someone cry is one of the most intimate things you can ever experience.
In terms of seeing family and friends crying it doesn't particularly do it for me simply because I am usually upset too, but if ever I see a cute guy one of the first things I do is fantasize about what he would look like crying.
If I see a male celebrity crying, even if he's not my type, I instantly fancy him a little bit lol. I also have enjoyed reading some of the the male observations on the forum as some of them are pretty hot and also very cute and sweet which totally made me melt!

@ FallingT :  same thing here...

I have also a quite large focus on tears, more then on crying itself (crying without or with just a few tears, even average crying in fact in most cases don't 'fascinates' me -not more then every average person- maybe unless it's from very strong / raw feelings) , on the other side I have developed a weird kink for shedding tears (or watch another person do this) since my early youth without crying for real... for example what many people also do when they are acting...

maybe a part of  what did it is that this sort of tears was the only way to ever "cry" for many years... or in other words: I was completely unable to do it (for real) between my age of 11 and 23...

Sometimes I think this thing (the problem I have) is even too strange to talk about here, because it's not really about the crying but disturbed emotions and the stranger / more freeky the crying / the feeling behind it the better!

ps: excuse my English if I make errors but I'm not English speaker and temporarily went to school in a country without English lessons...

Last edited by BadCr (June 15, 2012 3:15 am)

June 15, 2012 7:51 pm  #9

Thanks once again to everyone for such a warm welcome!

BadCr it's interesting that you enjoy tears even if they do not come from real crying. I am slightly different to that because I only like it if the tears come from actual crying. Therefore, yawning, sneezing, staring contests etc don't work for me because I am all about the emotion that sits behind it.

Someone who is moved so much emotionally that they actually shed tears... I find that so fascinating and beautiful.
I feel sad for those who find it difficult to get to that point or are unable to cry. The release you can feel afterwards can be so wonderful.

I like to dream of being the person who could help someone obtain that.

Last edited by Fallingtears (June 15, 2012 8:01 pm)

June 16, 2012 12:51 pm  #10

Fallingtears how do you cry yourself? Are you a pretty crier

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

Board footera