You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 27, 2012 6:37 pm  #1

hayfever

do you guys like tears, that stream from hayfever so to speak?

streaming watery eyes?

because i get seriously bad hayfever and this week its been killing me, so was going to do an obs, would that intrest anyone??

there was once was a wise old saying...

June 27, 2012 7:38 pm  #2

Re: hayfever

The tears themselves are not the main focus for me, but I'd still love to read your obs! And there are plenty of others on here who'd be interested, I'm sure. 

June 27, 2012 7:58 pm  #3

HAYFEVER OBS MY WEEK SO FAR

Saturday:I  was a sneezy mess. I had woke up that Morning and sneezed 3 times into my arm and sniffled and sighed. I was Stifling sneezes all morning and rubbing my itchy nose. I blew my nose a lot, going through a lot of tissues. By 6pm my nose was red raw itchy and sneezy. i had already sneezed nearly 250 times by that time, and gone through 2 boxes of tissues!!!!!!!!!

Sunday: I woke up Nose all congested and it felt like someone had glued pollen in my nostrils. My eyes were streaming from the minute i woke up! I reached for some tissues and gave my nose a wet blow. I sat up, and sneezed twice, and groaned, it was going to be another horrible day! My nose streamed all day as did the sneezes! My 10am my eyes, were red, puffy, itchy, and streaming so much, i was using a lot of tissues, just wiping my eyes! Nose full of congestion and red. i was constantly needing to blow my nose all day, and was getting sick of it!

Monday: Yet again, nose full of congestion, was constanly sneezing and rubbing my nose. I had work, and stuffed some tissues in my pockets expecting another bad day. My nose was streaming so much, it was like a tap, constantly running. Pockets full of tissues, and soaked from stifling my sneezes into them, and having to constanty wipe my nose! Blowing my nose was a waste of time, so i kept wiping my nose, resulting into my nose being shiny and red.

Tuesday: Woke up with a sneezing fit, that i had to stifle as my gf was asleep next to me. My eyes were flowing!!!!! kept trying to wipe them with a tissue, but they continued to stream, as did the sneezes. By 10am i had sneezed 120 times!!!!!!!!!!!!! My nose was red, my gf was very concerned and kept handing me tissues. I continued to stifle sneezes and wipe my nose, i went through an entire box of tissues in 25 minutes!

Today: Woke up with a roll of toilet paper next to me, tore a strip of it off and gave my nose a snotty honk. i sneezed wetly 16 times and blew my nose again. My gf was asleep again, so i went into the other room, clutching a fistufl of tissues and blew my nose loud and wetly. Today my eyes are so puffy its diffiuclt to see out of them, they are itchy and red, my nose is sore, and i have sneezed well over 250 times today!

POLLEN COUNT IS HIGH!

June 27, 2012 8:02 pm  #4

I am a huge tear fan so yes I would be interested in your observations.

I like details of how the tears form in the tears and the number, direction and frequency as they spill down the cheeks.
My preference is for tears to be left unchecked and allowed to flow - love to hear if they ultimately drip from the nose or chin or roll down the neck and beyond !

The more detail you can give the better   

June 27, 2012 8:03 pm  #5

well i just wrote my obs on the week so far, but im still suffering so will constantly update.

What do you think of the obs i just posted?

June 27, 2012 8:10 pm  #6

Crossed posts !

And I've just realise you are male, so you observations will not have the same impact had you been female

However, I am interested in how you reacted to any tears that left your eyes - did you shed tears in front of your girlfriend - what was your reaction (did you let tears roll down your cheeks) what was your girlfriends reaction (did she wipe any of your tears away).

I'm more interested in the tears than sneezing - how did you interact with others (work colleagues etc) - did they see tears roll down your cheeks.

June 27, 2012 8:12 pm  #7

ok i get what u mean, i shall update reguarly, so will post more about days gone in a bit....and then will post regualr updates on future days.

June 27, 2012 8:28 pm  #8

Great stuff look forward to more on the tears front.

I'm currently very interested in how guys react to the shedding of tears - it's not something guys tend to be all that comfortable with - especially in the company of others.
So although your tears are not emotionally produced I'm still interested in the types of tears you shed and your reaction to them.

As an aside - what is your emotional crying like? Do you cry often? Do you allow tears to fall unchecked? Have you cried in front of your girlfriend emotionally?
Have you seen your girlfriend cry? what is her crying like?

I know I'm always full of questions... 

June 27, 2012 8:29 pm  #9

tearhunter, this thread is just going to be about my hayfever, and the tears from that

i shall write about my girlfriend crying on a different thread, that i was planning on making soon.

June 28, 2012 5:54 pm  #10

today has been another bad day for my hayfever!

I woke up at 10am, sneezing again, a small fit of 3 into my arm, sniffled wetly and dried my watery eyes. Thoroughout the morning, my eyes itched, and streamed intensly, and i was having mini sneeze fits! I was going through packs of tissues very quickly today. Eyes had a glassy look to them, and they streamed all day long, thick droplets were flowing my eyes, causing me to constantly dry them with a tissue....i have sneezed over 250 times today at least and used a lot of tissues, blowing my nose, and drying my eyes!

Board footera