You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 29, 2012 10:30 pm  #1

Wow, a lot of crying yesterday!

Okay, so I had THREE observations yesterday. THREE. It was ridiculous.

First, a self-obs. I know I posted about my mother's illness a few months ago, but anyway, things were just piling up on me and I was overwhelmed. I sat down on my bed, which actually happens to be next to a mirror, and my eyes welled with tears. They were a bit pink, and so was my nose and the corners of my cheeks. Five or six tears spilled down my face rather rapidly. The corners of my mouth and lips were trembling a bit, and I took a couple of shaky/gaspy breaths. But I had to get up and take a shower and get ready for my day, so I took a deep breath, wiped my face, and got up.

Side note: I've actually cried quite a few times lately, but I've just been a little too overwhelmed to write about all of them. I'll have to do that soon. I've been very overwhelmed with stuff that's been going on at home, and there keep being little events that are so stressful, and sometimes it's hard to keep it together. I've sobbed quietly several times, and I've talked to my boyfriend many times lately with tears streaming down my face and choking on my words.

Okay, back to yesterday. In the evening, I went to see a musical at the theater. There were quite a few crying scenes, both male and female. I could tell that all of the crying was fake, unfortunately, but it was well-acted. Several times, a woman turned toward the audience (away from whoever was speaking), and her face was contorted in tears. Another time, an older man collapsed on the ground, sobbing, after an emotional event. Near the end of the production, a young man sobbed after the death of his friend. He was very attractive, and I really wished he was actually crying. Oh well!

The final observation was definitely the best. I got home late, and my boyfriend was still awake and surfing on his laptop. I was exhausted, turned out the light, and went right to sleep. At about 3:00 in the morning, I was suddenly aware of my boyfriend hugging my really tightly. I woke up, a little confused, and I realized he was sniffling a bit. I was turned away from him, so I turned over, wondering if he was actually crying, and put my arms around him. As I did that, he completely broke down. He was trying not to cry loudly because there were people asleep in the other room, but he was having trouble restraining himself. He sobbed for about fifteen minutes into my chest, with lots of gasping, sharp inhales, breath catching. His sobs eventually began to subside, and we talked for a few minutes about what was wrong. I went to kiss him on the lips, and I could feel his mouth quivering. Suddenly, he was overcome with emotion again, and he began to sob even harder. He cried for about half an hour total, a huge amount of tears streaming down his face. He stopped several times to blow his nose, then broke down again. After he was done crying, he fell asleep in my arms, and eventually, I fell asleep too.

So that was my day. Whew! It was amazing because my boyfriend hasn't cried for at least nine months, and he's been bottling up a lot of emotion. He's definitely a lot more open and relaxed today, but he says he thinks he'll probably have to cry more again soon.

June 30, 2012 1:09 am  #2

Re: Wow, a lot of crying yesterday!

Wow, great boyfriend obs -- I can't imagine anything more special than full out crying and hugging in bed with someone you love.  Sorry you're so stressed, though.

June 30, 2012 2:15 am  #3

Thanks, woundedpuppy! I am definitely really stressed, but comforting is actually one thing that helps relieve the stress, at least briefly. So that was nice.

June 30, 2012 5:17 am  #4

I hope your ok carrotcake? Wonderful observations about you and your boyfriend, I loved reading them all the observations. Thanks for sharing.

June 30, 2012 3:09 pm  #5

Big hugs Carrotcake, sorry your having such a though time.

Your observations are amazing - the thought of tears streaming down your face unchecked sounds so gorgeous - when tears fall down your face rapidly do any ever drop from your eyes / face / chin?

Your boyfriends obs are also very interesting... he obviously allows himself to cry openly with you allowing tears to fall freely. An example of a guy crying without holding anything in.

You say he shed 'a huge amount of tears streaming down his face' which if he was crying for about 30 minutes with what sounds like a fair amount of intensity then he probably let a lot of individual tears fall unchecked from his eyes. Crying like this things must have started to get a bit wet. You say he cried into your chest, did you feel any tears falling onto your body? The thought of his tears falling onto your breasts is quite nice  When you kissed him did you feel / taste his tears?

Hope things get better for you both soon.

June 30, 2012 3:23 pm  #6

Awesome observations. I'm sorry you feel so stressed, and I hope you get to do some more comforting soon, since it's such a treat for you. And of course, I hope your boyfriend benefits from letting it all out.

I too, have a question about "huge amount of tears" since that's really my thing . Did you really get to see the tears? It sounds like, since it was at night and he was crying into your chest for a lot of the time, that you wouldn't really get to see them. Could you just tell it was a lot because the pillow/your shirt/whatever was getting really wet?

Oh, and I'll just add in my little observations here since they don't really merit a thread of their own. I'm in Berlin now, and as some of our European members may be aware, Germany just got shut out of the football final by Italy. I was out in the street watching the game on a big screen, and as the Italians started scoring, I was hoping to see some German tears (since they're so rare!). I didn't see any in person, but on the jumbotron the cameramen were quite fond of finding crying fans and focusing on them, male and female.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

June 30, 2012 11:35 pm  #7

Fantastic obs! The thing with your boyfriend sounds amazing. I'm so sorry things are hard right now, though

July 1, 2012 6:48 am  #8

Thanks, guys. Things are definitely really tough right now, but we'll work through it.

@ tearhunter: I've definitely had tears recently that have fallen down my face and onto my neck/chest/chin. In fact, I thought of you a few days ago after I had been crying when I realized that my entire neck/collarbone area was wet with tears. I'd been talking to my boyfriend and trying not to call too much attention to my crying, since I wanted him to focus on what I was saying rather than comfort me, so I didn't bother to wipe any tears away. They slid down my cheek, past my chin, and down my neck. Some dropped from the end of my chin onto the middle of my chest. Also, sometimes when I'm lying on my side in bed, tears, will slide down the side of my face and onto my neck and chest.

@ meantangerine: I LOVE crying sports players and fans. I'm a HUGE baseball fan, and I love emotional moments in games and seeing "strong" players tear up, whether it's over a win, loss, or personal emotional situation.

Okay, about my boyfriend's tears: It was completely dark in the bedroom, so I didn't actually see any of his tears, but they were soaking the night shirt I was wearing. The shirt was a tank top, so I could feel some of the tears spilling onto my shoulder and chest. Some probably did slide onto my breast area around the tank top. I also stroked his face with my hand, and it was completely coated with a layer of wetness from a steady stream of tears. His hair was also damp around his ears and behind his eyes from tears sliding around to the side. He tends to get really congested when he cries, and he usually interrupts his crying every five minutes or so to blow his nose. After we talked about what was bothering him and I could feel him beginning to break down again, I kissed his cheeks, and I could taste the saltiness of his tears all over them. Some of them dripped down over his lips while I was kissing them, too. It was extremely exciting and arousing to kiss his lips as I felt them contort and tremble. At first, they just twitched a little bit, but then he said something that pushed him over the edge, and his entire mouth contorted and bulged as he began to really sob. One thing about his crying that I always notice is that when he starts to cry really hard, he lets out a lot of short sobs in each breath. He's a big guy, so maybe he has large lungs, lol, but he seems to be able to let out a lot of rapid-fire sobs within one breath. It's a really beautiful expression of his emotional release, to me.

Oh, one side note: the next morning, we were talking a little about it, and he made one sly comment about how I must have enjoyed the crying. I know he's just teasing me, but I always give him a "look"  when he says things like that. But then he told me that he's so glad that he can feel so comfortable letting it all out with me, and that he really appreciates how much I love his emotions. So that was a nice thing to hear, especially since I can't help but be a little self-conscious about it. I know I've said this before, but I'm so grateful that he sees my fetish in that way -- as a positive thing that actually enhances his trust in me.

July 2, 2012 1:57 am  #9

meantangerine wrote:

Oh, and I'll just add in my little observations here since they don't really merit a thread of their own. I'm in Berlin now, and as some of our European members may be aware, Germany just got shut out of the football final by Italy. I was out in the street watching the game on a big screen, and as the Italians started scoring, I was hoping to see some German tears (since they're so rare!). I didn't see any in person, but on the jumbotron the cameramen were quite fond of finding crying fans and focusing on them, male and female.

hope I'm allowed to ask this question but what are you doing in Berlin? ^^

July 2, 2012 4:34 pm  #10

No problem! Ich mache einen Deutschkurs. Ich bin seit drei Wochen hier, und in einer Woche fliege ich wieder nach Hause.

(Ich entschuldige mich für die Fehler!)

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

Board footera