You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 2, 2012 8:17 pm  #1

Hi to psychic_girl

I'd just like to take this opportunity to welcome our new member to the forum and invite her to introduce herself

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

August 2, 2012 9:59 pm  #2

Re: Hi to psychic_girl

Hello everyone and congratulations for making this forum available to many crying lovers around the world.
I have been waiting for this kind of forum for many years now. I'm very fond of tears ) and mostly male tears. I will tell you more on my next post cause it's 1.00 am here in my country ( i'm Romanian) and it's time for me to go to bed. I had a big dose/ fix of crying clips and pictures today thanks to what i have found here. Keep up the good work ) All i can say is that i'm fascinated to see people crying since i was a very little girl and now i'm 25 and still didn't get bored with it .))

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

August 3, 2012 2:42 am  #3

Hi! Welcome to the forum, it's a very friendly place to be, I hope you enjoy it here!

August 3, 2012 11:24 pm  #4

Welcome, psychic_girl, and thanks for the YouTube links in the other thread!  Do you have a favorite memory of watching someone cry in real life?  Just curious.

August 4, 2012 6:57 pm  #5

Thank you everyone for such a warm welcome 

to Woundedpuppy : actually i have many instances( real ones) of seeing boys/ men crying or on the verge of it but many times they were trying to hide it or brush it off creating a facade of toughness. I couldn't have the chance to comfort a crying guy who would be an ultimate pleasure for me, it would give me a sense of connection somehow.. don't know ..

I do  have actually a nice memory about a guy crying when i was in college. We were sitting on the corridor  wainting for the course to start, just the two of us. He was not a special guy or something and not necessarily a wussy guy. There was something about him though ..that made him more cryable if you know what i mean ( when he was down). What draw my attention was the fact that he kept on wiping his nose while he was reading a book and it was weird. I asked him at last whether he caught a cold because that was my first impression and then he said : ''No, no, i have something else..i don't want to talk about'' ( in a voice of deep sorrow) It was so strong, i didn't expect it, his aknowledgement of his emotions sounded at that time like a deep connection to me. He was opening up  but but at the same time keeping to himself. it was a very intense moment to notice and very sudden. I just knew that any other guy could have said yes i caught a bloody cold instead of ''I'm crying''. 

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

August 4, 2012 7:11 pm  #6

What's your own crying like psychic_girl?

August 4, 2012 9:00 pm  #7

I don't cry very easily but when i do tears flow of themselves, i cry profusely at times when i'm down but luckily i'm not very often like that . I do not like to cry in public and sometimes my mother or my dear ones are not used to see me like that so they reject my display of emotions. What is yours like reptongeek?

Woody Harrelson

August 5, 2012 3:11 pm  #8

Not very easily but when I do it's very messy

August 6, 2012 8:08 pm  #9

Hi psychic_girl, great to have you posting - a girl that lets her tears flow when she cries - perfect, can't wait to hear more 

Board footera