You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 6, 2012 4:44 am  #1

Relieved to know there are others like me

I happened by this site as I was trying to figure out if there was a word for someone getting turned on by tears. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one

About me:
Male, 33 years old, married with a couple of kids. Live near Charlotte   Nc

For me it's a specific type of cry, a quiet sad cry where her head is down and she's got tears running down her face. It started out of nowhere about 7 years ago and then went away for a while. It's made a huge comeback in the past couple of years. It's an instant turn on for me and makes me pounce on the spouse when she cries.

She is horrified by the fact that her crying is a turn on for me. She says I'm nuts, though I don't let it bother me I know this is wayyyyy out of her realm of understanding. Never the less tears equal an instant arousal for me

Look forward to learning a lot more about this "fetish" and interacting with all of you

August 6, 2012 5:00 am  #2

Re: Relieved to know there are others like me

Hello! Welcome nice to have you here. I hope you enjoy the forum.

August 6, 2012 4:12 pm  #3

Welcome, Vulnerability!  Great to have new members.  Cool nickname, by the way!  Is the vulnerability of a crying woman part of the attraction for you?  Just curious.

August 6, 2012 8:03 pm  #4

Welcome to the forum Vulnerability, great to have you posting - looks like we have very similar tastes in the crying and tears front 

Look forward to hearing more about your wife's crying episodes. I also love to see my wife's tears falling unchecked down her cheeks.

August 6, 2012 8:25 pm  #5

@wounded -Yes the vulnerability is a big part of it for me. I'm very dominant (not in the bdsm type of way) so when I see a women crying I think she's at her most vulnerable.

@tearhunter - I always tell her NOT to wipe her tears away buy she does anyway
Then she says I'm crazy lol

August 6, 2012 9:09 pm  #6

to Vulnerability

What you have is called dacryphilia and it's a sexual perversion. I guess you should keep a reign over it because it can be addictive. You might hurt your wife one day in your desire to get the tears flowing. Trust me. Watch pictures or soft crying clips to stop fantasizing about this fetish. Would you really want to creep your wife and ruin your marriage? or is she usually refraining for being seen crying in front of you and you crave seeing her like that, letting go ...making you a part of sometinhg very intimate that's inside her?

Last edited by psychic_girl (August 6, 2012 9:10 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

August 6, 2012 10:00 pm  #7

That's a very good point psychic, the only issue is the movies/ clips or pictures of crying do nothing for me.... It has to be in person. I try not to turn it into something serious in my marriage (like it HAS to happen ) but when it does I'm usually all over her.

In between I treat it as a light thing and laugh when she brings it up. In the end I hope it doesn't affect our Marraige but then again anyone who has any type of fetish runs that risk....

August 6, 2012 10:07 pm  #8

To Vulnerability

I alsoo feel a rush of pleasure while seeing a guy crying, mostly when it's unexpected. But i discover i get more if i just sit and watch then touch that person. I'll feel guilty if i touch one with the thought of comforting and then it turns otherwise. I don't think it's an issue of dominance, but i crave that state of emotionality and intensity that's almost forbidden to me in my daily existence. 

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

August 6, 2012 10:09 pm  #9

Having a crying / tears fetish can be managed in a relationship where the other party does not share your passion.

My wife know's about my crying fetish and she accepts it as part of who I am. If she is really upset and crying about something very painful then obviously your focus has to be on her and not about your fetish. But, that does not stop you remembering and replaying the tears in your mind at a later stage. There is the odd crying event which is not for serious reasons (sad film, happy moments etc), and these I am permitted to enjoy - she will allow tears to roll down her face for me to see.
I've never set out to make my wife cry just for my fetish - I agree this would be taking things too far.

Calling it a sexual perversion seems a bit strong in my opinion. Yes, at it's roots there is sexual desire but perversion makes it sound sinister and it is not that at all - at least for me.

As a general rule the folks on this forum appear to control their fetish within boundaries of what is generally accepted to be 'safe' without causing undue pain to their significant others.

I also watch pictures and video clips  - it is good when you don't have any emotional attachment as well.

August 6, 2012 10:34 pm  #10

I've explained to her that (for me anyway) its a specific type of cry. If someone has just lost a relative or something very painful obviously that doesn't play into my fetish.

As an example: in one instance she had said something that I didn't particularly like. As I was telling her that she made me feel bad, tears started rolling down her cheeks and she put her head down. That's EXACTLY what turns the "switch" on for me. She saw my face and knew immediately what I was thinking.

it's that type crying that does something for me. All others (for now anyway) don't have an effect

Board footera