You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 2, 2012 10:43 pm  #1

Newbie says Hello :)

I found this place while doing a search of 'crying fetishis'.  Didn't think there was actually a group for it!  Glad to know I'm not a freak after all.   

September 3, 2012 5:25 am  #2

Re: Newbie says Hello :)

Welcome!! I'm so glad you found us! What types of crying are you into?

Last edited by carrotcake (September 3, 2012 5:26 am)

September 3, 2012 9:33 am  #3

I'm not sure what the technical term is...  full-on crying?  Like, tears rolling down the cheeks and lips curled sobbing?

September 3, 2012 3:56 pm  #4

You sir (or madam) have great taste :D

What's your sex and are you into male or female crying (or both)?

Ugly crying is pretty crying

September 3, 2012 7:12 pm  #5

I'm a guy.  Age 30.  I prefer women crying.  Guys crying make me uncomfortable, honestly.  No idea why... 

<----- Strangely enough, it can be animated crying that gets me on, too.  I'm weird like that 

I think it's the fact that I'm so unemotional myself, seing a woman cry actually affects me so much, mentally.  Like I wanna help her, share her pain, but I'm also a little aroused.  Until recently I thought I was one of those freaky people so I always kept it to myself.  I'm really glad I'm not alone!

Last edited by Bartlebycs (September 3, 2012 7:20 pm)

September 3, 2012 7:42 pm  #6

Sweet. If you have any good observations don't hesitate to share it with us.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

September 3, 2012 7:56 pm  #7

Welcome to the forum, I hope you like it here.

September 4, 2012 12:03 am  #8

TorNorth wrote:

Sweet. If you have any good observations don't hesitate to share it with us.

I'm scared of doing that, to be honest.  I feel like I'd be violating their privacy if someone came crying to me and I posted it on here   Sorry ...Not that I know anyone, anyway.  I get all my crying pleasure online ;)
<--- *is a bit of a shut-in* LOL

I'm mostly just here to meet others like me  I'll probably be hanging out in the Lounge alot, with the occasional pop-in here to comment or relate, whatevs. 

Thanks for the warm welcome, though!

September 4, 2012 3:46 am  #9

Welcome, Bartlebycs!

I relate to what you're saying about wanting to help a person and share their pain (yet also feel a little aroused about it).  I don't consider myself unemotional when it comes to my own life, but I do feel that, in situations that don't involve me in a direct kind of way, I am a bit more "detached" from the feelings of other people than the average person, maybe?  A slight deficiency in empathy, maybe? (covered up by lots and lots of sympathy?)  So I tend to think the fetish helps fill the gap as it gives me a chance to feel empathetic (because crying is such a dramatic thing) and the rush of emotions arouses me.  Well, I describe my fetish in different ways on different days, haha... I have other ways of describing it that are much more simple (like, I simply like to see vulnerability in a man... probably a little too much!) ;)

Do you have any other fetishes besides crying?  A lot of people on this board have more than one kink.

Bartlebycs wrote:

I think it's the fact that I'm so unemotional myself, seing a woman cry actually affects me so much, mentally.  Like I wanna help her, share her pain, but I'm also a little aroused.

September 4, 2012 4:56 am  #10

woundedpuppy wrote:

Welcome, Bartlebycs!

I relate to what you're saying about wanting to help a person and share their pain (yet also feel a little aroused about it).  I don't consider myself unemotional when it comes to my own life, but I do feel that, in situations that don't involve me in a direct kind of way, I am a bit more "detached" from the feelings of other people than the average person, maybe?  A slight deficiency in empathy, maybe? (covered up by lots and lots of sympathy?)  So I tend to think the fetish helps fill the gap as it gives me a chance to feel empathetic (because crying is such a dramatic thing) and the rush of emotions arouses me.  Well, I describe my fetish in different ways on different days, haha... I have other ways of describing it that are much more simple (like, I simply like to see vulnerability in a man... probably a little too much!) ;)

Do you have any other fetishes besides crying?  A lot of people on this board have more than one kink.

Not that I know of, no.  And thanks for understanding   That's exactly what it's like with me.

Board footera