You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 6, 2011 2:30 am  #1

Relating to videos and pics: What do you look for?

Everyone should put forward specific things they want to see in videos and pictures  - so that we can look out for those particular things and share it with each other.  For example, there was a guy in the other forum who has a thing for videos of women crying with tissues and handkerchiefs. I normally wouldn't have bothered to post them, but later I did since at least one person enjoyed them.

I like to see videos and pictures of women crying with their bottom lip bulging or contorted. I'd appreciate it if people kept their eyes open for those ones. Tell us your preferences so that I can do the same for you.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

August 6, 2011 1:56 pm  #2

Re: Relating to videos and pics: What do you look for?

You make a good point.  How are we to know what people's preferences are if they don't say?  We might skip something they would have appreciated. 

My favorite videos so far tend to be vlogs from YouTube where guys spill their guts on camera.  I like it when they're struggling hard just to be able to speak normally, so if they find it easy to talk, they're probably not emotional enough... I like to see them really overcome!  Tears are great, of course, and also scenes where a woman comforts a crying man... those are super hot!!!  I feel bad for liking the vlogs and that's why I don't post them, but I can't help but watch and enjoy them... soooo sexy!!!  I just wanna hold the guys as they cry and make them feel better.  Mmmm.

Thanks for asking!!!

August 7, 2011 4:19 am  #3

Re: Relating to videos and pics: What do you look for?

Good question! Well, I like different things in videos/pictures for men and women.

Women: Lots of bulging/contorted lip. Mostly more intense sobbing.

Men: I like sobbing, but I also LOVE comforting scenes. I'm with woundedpuppy -- I like really emotional guys divulging their secrets and breaking down. Comforting scenes, though... Man, I love those. Or a guy trying to hold it together and then losing it. That's reeeaaally hot too.

Board footera