You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 16, 2012 10:53 am  #1

Observation (m)

Apologies for my absence from the forum over the past few weeks - after recent difficult times I needed to take a bit of a break from things.

But, back and with a male observation as well. I'm not going to say much about the situation or how the observation came about to ensure it stay 100% private for the individual.
All I will say is this was a 1-2-1 observation, one which am sure the female comfort lovers would have given their right arm to be part of.

The crying started almost from nowhere and was very unexpected - his voice did not break as such, it was more of a gasp of breath that interupted what he was saying. Tears filled his eyes and only moments later a large tear rolled unchecked down his cheek. As he continued to speak he broke off mid-sentence a few times attempting to get control of his emotions. Eyes where swimming with tears. This when on for about 5 - 10 minutes, during this time a few tears ran down the side of his nose and two or three down his face which eventully dripped off his chin. At no time did he make any attempt to hide is crying or wipe any of the tears away - which surprised me.

Have to say I felt quite uncomfortable with this observation - it feels very natural to comfort a crying female but not so comfortable when it's a male.

October 16, 2012 12:02 pm  #2

Re: Observation (m)

Well, that sounds lovely.  Not sure I'd give my right arm away though...I'm rather attached to it.  *waits for groans*

In all seriousness, I'm sure we're all glad to have you back (although I've been away far longer than you, and with no real reason).  Fetishes tend to wax and wane, in my experience, and sometimes real life just takes over.  I hope you are doing better.  Thanks for the obs, and yes I would have loved to have been there!

Last edited by thedreamer (October 16, 2012 12:27 pm)

October 16, 2012 10:25 pm  #3

Welcome back tearhunter, I hope your doing better. I was wondering how you were, I'm glad your back.
Wow these obs sound amazing, I would of love to of seen that I can understand why it would of been uncomfortable for you. Did he have anyone to comfort him? Anyway thanks for writing them out.

October 17, 2012 6:04 pm  #4

Yeah ok, I guess giving up your right arm would be a little bit excessive !   

It was only me there to offer any comfort - not something I do very well when its another male requiring the comforting.

October 22, 2012 5:46 pm  #5

Gotta say, this sounds amazing. I really like male-male comforting scenes; sometimes when it's a woman doing the comforting I get a little resentful or jealous, whatever you want to call it.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

Board footera