You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 6, 2012 11:38 pm  #1

Sexual identity?

I'm just curious, how do you guys identify yourselves sexually, given this fetish which can either be sexual or nonsexual?

Crying is a very powerful kink for me. It's my only one, and it's the only thing that gets me off, but I usually still identify myself as a straight vanilla girl, since that is how my sex life looks. Incidentally, I'm not 100% heterosexual either, but it's close enough so I round up. But recently I've been wondering if I should start considering myself "kinky," since technically I am. I don't live the kinky life, but even in my outwardly most traditional sexual moments, I'm always thinking about tears.

How do you guys deal with this? If you have other fetishes, does that make it easier or harder to identify a certain way? Or do you think labels are stupid and just live your life? (there's a lot to be said for this strategy, haha)

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

November 7, 2012 12:18 am  #2

Re: Sexual identity?

I find I am much more interested in men crying than in women crying.  I identify as hetero, but I don't think that's why I feel the way I do.  For me, it's about the struggle to maintain control.  Men who cry I perceive as more vulnerable, their defenses are down and so we get a chance to see who they REALLY are, as opposed to who they want to be.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

November 7, 2012 1:37 am  #3

I don't feel that my two fetishes have an effect on my identifying as a heterosexual woman.  I guess thinking of myself as having "kinks" or "fetishes" works for me, but I tend to avoid the term "paraphilia" because it sounds too much like another, more famous word, and that is why I dislike the term "dacryphilia" as well.  On the other hand, it's at least neat to know that an official term for it (attraction to crying) exists.  I don't think the general population is quite ready to embrace it, though.

November 7, 2012 1:46 am  #4

To add to my post above (and I don't want to take this too far off the original topic)... oh, what the heck, it probably will, so I'll just make a new thread!

November 7, 2012 9:18 pm  #5

I am definitely heterosexual, and in real life, I am only aroused by male tears. But in videos, pictures, sound effects, etc., I am equally aroused by males and females. It's an interesting feeling, though, because I don't feel attracted to the females themselves -- their crying just triggers a feeling of arousal in me.

November 8, 2012 6:46 pm  #6

Huge kink for me, but only interested in female crying during sexual activity.

November 8, 2012 8:10 pm  #7

Welcome to the forum, Wrightwilliams!  As I often ask our new members, what is it you like best about female crying?  Why does it turn you on?

November 8, 2012 11:44 pm  #8

Wrightwilliams wrote:

Huge kink for me, but only interested in female crying during sexual activity.

That's really interesting. Are you more interested in the emotional aspect? I mean, sex is a pretty emotional thing, so do you like the tears to be spontaneous or do you like to elicit them yourself?

November 10, 2012 2:10 am  #9

Bisexual, identify self as having kinky sexual tastes (would never think about normal sex for my own private gratification) but never incorporating them into my sex life - I'd find requesting that a partner cried for me unbelievably awkward and incongruent with sexual activity, and my other fetish is not something I would ever, ever want to indulge in real life.

Interesting responses. Seems we all feel the fetish in different ways.

November 10, 2012 2:13 am  #10

lemoniep wrote:

identify self as having kinky sexual tastes (would never think about normal sex for my own private gratification) but never incorporating them into my sex life - I'd find requesting that a partner cried for me unbelievably awkward and incongruent with sexual activity...

I'm exactly the same way.

Board footera