You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 9, 2012 8:23 pm  #1

Oh for tits' sake!!!!!

The new youtube settings are driving me insane. First they removed the feature that lets you search by category, and now they won't let you search by most recent. The videos are littered with crap that you now have to remove. Which genius thought this would be a good idea??? 

Last edited by TorNorth (December 15, 2012 11:26 pm)

Ugly crying is pretty crying

December 13, 2012 5:32 pm  #2

Re: Oh for tits' sake!!!!!

I don't like it either

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

December 15, 2012 8:40 pm  #3

I'm getting more use to it. I still liked the old layout better, there's something about this one that's different.

December 15, 2012 8:51 pm  #4

Agreed. I don't like the layout, either. And there are definitely more ads than there used to be; the most annoying ads are ones that pop up on the side (down and to the right) and start playing WITH SOUND in the middle of the video. So you have to stop the video, go down and pause the ad, and restart the video.

December 19, 2012 6:18 pm  #5

cant stand the new layout on there!

there was once was a wise old saying...

December 20, 2012 1:41 am  #6

The new layout drives me crazy.  I can never find what I'm looking for.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

December 20, 2012 3:33 am  #7

Narrowing searches by most recent date was a feature I used regularly... if they've removed that, that really ticks me off!!  Perhaps they want you to have a harder time finding the stuff you want so that you end up spending more time watching things you didn't want to watch (which includes more of their ads).  Great.

December 20, 2012 8:37 pm  #8

I guess that's what happens when the monster ad machine that is google takes over!

I wonder if the mayan's predicted the end of the world via death by advertising   

Last edited by tearhunter (December 20, 2012 8:37 pm)

Board footera